bye run question

NIGHTFLIGHT

Banned
Last night I did the racer list or ladder.

Ok  I just made # had everybody draw (me last)

and pair off had bye second round so that goes 2 winner first pair out correct?   One guy disagreed thought we should re-draw 4 it. No way that messes up my ladder.Then buy backs go 2 bottom of ladder buy backs race buy backs and are not eligable 4 bye runs. Thats how been doing it all year fair?
rock.gif
If both want same lane coin flip.Just trying be fair as possible.

They are giveing points after buybacks i dont agree with that but had no voice in matter.

to be clear on my question if theres bye run second round who gets it??how do you do it?

THAT IS 1ST ROUND ONLY GET BEAT 2ND ROUND OUT.

I DIDNT DECIDE THAT ONE ETHER IT IS RULE 4 ENTIRE TRACK NOT JUST BIKES.pAYOUT IS KIND 1 SIDED 80% WINNER   20%  OF BIKE ENTRY FEES SECOND.sO ITS 100% PAYBACK OTHER THAN BUYBACK $$$ THAT DOESNT INCREASE PURSE.

I know it cost them 2 run the race as far as just paying track personel.

do you draw @ your track or just go get inline and race whoever
rock.gif
ether way is ok far as im concerend it can be tricky take care that stuff gotta stick with 1 set of rules.

ok another thinh had be adressed lane jumpers
wowold.gif

When somebody gets lane choice as there going to stageing lanes theres a commitment line.A fter you pass that you cannot change lanes.

Most tracks give the bye to the best reaction time. If Both have the same, it goes to the first guy to do it.

Fair is fair that way.

I like buybacks, it is like having an expensive time trial!

I race at a couple different tracks and at all of them buy backs are not allowed at the regular ET series, some do allow buy backs in a cash bash which is not laddered. As for the ladder..... One track does a draw before eliminations begin and build the ladder of that. Other (most) tracks ladder you by reaction time based during qualifying/time runs on that day.

Other (most) tracks ladder you by reaction time based during qualifying/time runs on that day.\

intresting never heard of that I race owensboro louisville tere haute evansville + indy does sound like good idea (but not if im doing ladder dont have time)
laugh.gif
If you run dead on with a .000 reaction they give you $100

Our number 1 qualifier (not the same person everytime) is usually between .000 and .005. At our ET series races we usually have around 16 bikes + or -

Thats better than us average 8--12 bikes currently

but hope get more.My first 2 weeks out my worst light was .030 2 races but have since struggled some redlights+few campers.
My buddy lost a race @ Louisville (bracket race) with .005 dead on+ got beat I nearlly passed out.Was already counting the $1500 we were going get.All I got was cheeseburger+ long drive home.
puke.gif

smile.gif
This bike is a terror et races msd 2 step ignition slider crossover delay timer line lock rear wheel .Wired in with delay box.no clutch leave top yellow.

its light must be 100lbs lighter than stock busa.1981 gs1100

no starter no charging system.set up 4 et races.

IMG_5611.jpg

Hes killin me won over $500 already me only $150  

Back