Busted Busa

And if that was an area used for stunting, there was probably tons of oils and tire goo on the road that got real slick in the rain... FAIL.

The worst part is watching helplessly and waiting to see how bad the bike is going to get damaged:laugh::laugh:
I bought a brand new 97 CR250 in nov 96. I let the engine heat up/cool down, break in properly, took a couple hours...then promptly went to showing my a$$.
I rode a very high 3rd/4th gear wheelie for over an 1/8th mile or more on a dirt road. Suddenly 11 o'clock came, then 12, finally 1 and it was looping. As I fell off the back I gave it a good push forward. The bike road a very impressive wheelie by itself for about 30 yards!:laugh:
I then had gotten to my feet in time to watch it loop on it's own(and for the pain in my a$$ to kick in:laugh:) and mangle the subframe, muffler, rear fender, side panels, ect.:rofl::rofl:
Stupid hurts less when you can laugh at yourself!:laugh:
Allthough it's almost always better at someone else's expense:laugh:

Lucky it hit the barrier and not a person, some people don't deserve four wheels much less two
Posted via Mobile Device

That's a pretty good deal. It means if Bugatti will do the same then all I have to put up is a $288,000.00 deposit to test drive one and if I wreck it I'm covered going with the 12.5% deposit.:rofl::rofl:

I thought he was going for a stoppie at first. Goes to show what I know huh? :whistle:

All I can say about the seller would be.........wait for it.......

dumbazz. :laugh: I mean giving a test ride w/o full cash in hand, then giving a test ride in the wet, and last but not least giving a test ride w/o cash,in the wet & at a stunt site/show. :banghead::banghead::banghead: Gotta give it to the potential buyer on this one, evidentally he put up what the seller required to ride it.

Just cause you mentioned it :laugh:

Whats hard to believe is this car has almost zero visibility to the rear and it has no back camera and cost how much ??? :laugh:

this is why i drive my truck when its wet out,,, or at least know how to brake properly in the wet, lol.

I can't see the pcs but it must be staged , nobody with a 32k bike would ride it in the rain .:rulez:

Back