BusaBret this ones for you...

captain

Dis in my way!
Staff member
Administrator
BusaBret wanted one of the blocks with mahogony using the zippered effect. It was the first one like that I had made....

1.jpg

2.jpg

3.jpg

1.jpg

2.jpg

3.jpg

Thank you Sir!! I know a marine that is going to be even more pleased with it than I am!!:thumbsup: I knew it would turn out great!

I also know several businesses that could take a lesson from you in how you handle your transactions. Your communication and patience has been above and beyond.:bowdown:

Thank you Sir!! I know a marine that is going to be even more pleased with it than I am!!:thumbsup: I knew it would turn out great!

I also know several businesses that could take a lesson from you in how you handle your transactions. Your communication and patience has been above and beyond.:bowdown:

Glad to do it... I will have it in the mail in the morning and you will have it this week.... it's very important to me to set and meet the expectations of the person buying something.. I want people to tell others and walk away feeling like they got a good deal...

cap

The fellow I am getting this for is what I can imagine to be the epitome of a marine. He is always doing for everyone in our community and very seldom gets much in return and never asks for anything for himself. This will mean a lot to him!

Glad to do it... I will have it in the mail in the morning and you will have it this week.... it's very important to me to set and meet the expectations of the person buying something.. I want people to tell others and walk away feeling like they got a good deal...

cap

Cap,

Got it today. :thumbsup:

You far exceeded my expectations and my wife is absolutely tickled with it!! THANK YOU!!!!!:beerchug:

Back