Busa Won't Start After Sitting In Cold For 1 Month

Izdatjustin

Registered
Please to anyone that can help.... My busa has been sitting for 1 month now in 30-40 degree weather and I replaced the spark plugs which were in very bad condition. What else could it be. Bike has always been on trickle charger.

What year? What is it doing when you hit the start button?

Don't think just because you have kept it on a charger that your battery is good. MC Mustang is correct, we need more information to help. It is just a guess on our part without knowing what it is doing.

Do you hear the fuel pump buzz when you turn on the key and snap the red switch on the right handlebar towards you? it should buzz for about 3 seconds then stop. what year is it?

You need to answer our questions otherwise we can't come to a decent conclusion for you and 1 month in 30-40 degrees is nothing that would be a cause for a no start. it cranks fine but doesn't fire up correct? is it cranking normally or slower than usual? cranking speed is important

Water condensation in the fuel .

Add some dry - gas.
Mine sat for a couple years and moisture in the tank rusted the fuel pump connectors and dissolved them. there were only two bare wires leading to the pump just dangling there

Back