Busa vs. ZX-14?

get ready to buy an aftermarket steering dampner.... who builds a hyperbike with a steering dampner???

here's the bottom line bro... a pic is worth 1,000 words :thumbsup:

08_apr_shoot_busa_zx14_15.jpg

I really like both I chose the busa because it fit me better. I have to say though if it would have been between the ZX-14 or the GEN 2 Busa I would be riding the ZX-14, the tail on the gen 2 is just ugly, they made the whole bike better but ruined the whole thing with the tail. Sorry Gen2 guys just my opinion :poke:

to me it comes down to aesthetics....why the hell does the ninja need gills, is it gonna submerge at some point in time? the bike looks ridiculous...

I really like both I chose the busa because it fit me better. I have to say though if it would have been between the ZX-14 or the GEN 2 Busa I would be riding the ZX-14, the tail on the gen 2 is just ugly, they made the whole bike better but ruined the whole thing with the tail. Sorry Gen2 guys just my opinion :poke:

*ROLLS EYES* Eh....I don't think so

This before & after comparison says it all for me https://www.hayabusa.org/forum/busa-mods/128533-another-2009-tail-2000-a.html

Back