Busa stutter and loses slight acceleration

Lord T

Registered
I have an 05 hayabusa... With a tre, small airbox mod, power com, and -1 on the front sprocket. My bike has started to stutter. If I hold the throttle at about 2900 rpm the the pike surges and sputters. If I accelerate from idling and let out the clutch after reck 2900 rpm the bike drops back to realy low rpm then accelerates relatively normal. In any case scenario when I accelerate past about 2900 rpms the bike accelerate normal until it reaches those rpm then it may not sputter or anything but past 2900 the bike pulls slightly less ( slightly less torque or acceleration). No idea were to start plz help

I have an 06 with TRE, Small Air box mod, Power Commander 5, Full Brocks Alien Head exhaust, Pair Valves removed and I am having the same problem...have you sorted this out? what was causing your problem? Someone help me PLEASE..

I had the same issue, check to make sure your TPS is in the middle. Flip the bike into dealer mode, and check on the instrument panel the line is in the middle.

Changed plugs synced tbs aligned tps still no cigar.. Bike still stutter at around 3k and struggles to pull past that

Partially clogged fuel injectors, methinks. If so, a half can of Sea Foam should take care of it. Use the other half on the next tank for good measure.

--Wag--

Would the fact that I run no muffler with basically a pcIII mapped
For a race exaust have anything to do with stutter

im goin to start over... I have 2005 hayabusa with 43k on it.... I have a small airbox mod, a pcIII with a race exaust map, running no pipes or tips, a bmc race filter, plus 2 on the back sprocket, modded the airbox sensor into ram air duck, a tre, and a speedohealer... a few months ago my hayabusa started stuttering between 2600rmp and 2900rpm. if i hold the throttle constant between these rpms lets say 28oo then the bike will slightly surge foward and backward( basicaal gaining power slightly and losing slightly; stuttering), when you pull past these rpm the bike slightly struglles to accelerate not horibly but enough to notice. Also when i shift gears up at 3k rpm the bike will jerk as if it takes a second for it to realize that the throttle has been opened.when im decelerating the bike pops a few times. ive just changed the pugs and three of them were close to black and one was white. I also synced tbs and adjusted the tps sensor to the middle (i suspect is still may be bad even though the resistance is between the correct figure but on the low side), i have also replaced with new bmc race filter and today i manualy adjusted the pcIII fuel to where the green lights are all at the top (bike showed slight improvment on accel). I ran and entire bottle of sea foam throught 2 tank fulls of gas. The stutter still persists but now more at 2800 or 2900 rpms and the bike still struggles slightly to pull past and when i shift it still jerks as if the trottle reallizes it being opened a second to late... any ideas

take pc out the loop hook back stock..if issue goes away problem solved. then hook pc back up and put stock map in it..

you don't need a race map with stock exhaust..I assume you have stock exhaust..

Back