Busa Stampede T-Shirts Come To Life

Scar

Seasoned Pilot
Donating Member
Registered
Well, after much to-do...the 2010 Busa Stampede T-Shirts have finally come to life.

Shown below (front on the left, back on the right), the Long Sleeve is Navy Blue.

The graphics are Silver, White, and Red.

These shirts are extremely limited in quantity...and I'm pre-booking them now.

Anyone who wants one of their own, please contact me by writing to:

I'll be happy to oblige as many of you as I can (while supplies last).

Please also note...sizes are limited to M-XXL.

Stampede T-Shirt Collage.jpg

Last edited:
:woot:

Man those look sweet!
Nice artwork, kudos to the artist!:beerchug:

I bet they look even better in real life, Huh?!!!!!!!!

Bubba

I Keeeel U For that shirt!

:woot:

Man those look sweet!
Nice artwork, kudos to the artist!:beerchug:

I bet they look even better in real life, Huh?!!!!!!!!

Bubba

I Keeeel U For that shirt!

Thank you for the props. It was a vision...and it's now it's a reality...

I know people are really going to like them...the pictures hardly do them justice.

:beerchug:

See you Saturday! :cheerleader:

You will not be satisfied with just 1, trust me I Know!

Get the short sleeve Too!

Bubba

If Scar will tell how, maybe I'll try to get both if he'll let me (I was just trying not to appear greedy...) Scar?

If Scar will tell how, maybe I'll try to get both if he'll let me (I was just trying not to appear greedy...) Scar?

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
:rofl:

Sorry for the delayed reply.

The shirts are stunning. Absolutely unparalleled in quality, design, and visual appeal.

A number of people have already signed up for rally shirts (write to: scar@busastampede.com), and if you want to know the pricing and details, please send me an e-mail. I'm really quick to reply.

The attendees get to buy as many as they like...at the event.

They are available on a first-come basis, and then, based on what's left after the event is over. If there's enough interest, I'll probably do another short-run.

Include your desired shirt-size and shipping address so I have that, and I'll put you on the list.

You won't be sorry. I'm VERY happy with the way they turned out.

Last edited:
I got this about a week or two ago. I forgot to post it. Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! SCAR!!! you are the best.

DSC_0006.jpg

DSC_0007.jpg

DSC_0008.jpg

DSC_0009.jpg

Someone is jealous and wants one. I told him he had to get his own busa first. Yeah umm we know he steals mine every chance he gets. HEHEHEHE :thumbsup::thumbsup:

DSC_0006.jpg

DSC_0007.jpg

DSC_0008.jpg

DSC_0009.jpg

Back