Busa Sounding Rough And Making Noise

Slowboy

Registered
Hey guys I'm having an issue with my busa sounds like it's coming from my clutch basket but I already replaced with a new one and it's still doing the same thing. And also the bike is sounded very rough!! Bike is in neutral so it's. Not the Chain

Trying to upload video now. But it's not letting me

the running rough is completely different
Most if not all Busas make a "noise" with the clutch out in neutral. Normal sound
If the bike is running rough and or throttle bodies out of sync it makes it sound much worse

Hey guys I'm having an issue with my busa sounds like it's coming from my clutch basket but I already replaced with a new one and it's still doing the same thing. And also the bike is sounded very rough!! Bike is in neutral so it's. Not the Chain

Trying to upload video now. But it's not letting me
The only way I've found to attach a video, is to upload it via YouTube and then copy and paste the link, into a comment.
What year and mileage is your bike, any add ins? Any engine work carried out on the bike, any adverse history?
'Running rough', is a little vague, to offer suggestions, considering the amount of things that could cause rough running on a bike.

Are the rpms going up and down like it is missing. The clutch noise I think everyone has that. Could it be a exhaust leak I know it can sound like that.

Sounds like a bag of spanners on idle, are your plugs black? faulty temp sensor?
As 202 said, compression and leakdown test, will uncover any major problems in the engine.

Map sensor is plugged in I messed with it yesterday for a little bit. And I know when I messed with the throttle bodies just a little bike started sounding better could it be the throttle bodies need to be sync??

Back