Busa sound system radio mp3 ipod speaker system ....great sound for under $100

Pimpn aint Easy on a budjet! LOL

You know my saying, I got mo time than money.
:D :D :D

can the stereo system be heard while wearing a helmet? wudnt a Sena be a better option? much lighter too. but I guess if ur in a state with no helmet law and chose not to wear one its a kool option. I do hear the stereos on the gold wings and their fairly loud.

no helmet law there right? unless under 18 or somthn

If you're talking to Rhythm then I'm sure most definitely. My system is good til you get above 70, then the wind starts to affect it. Around 90 it becomes nearly inaudible. That is wearing a full face helmet.

can the stereo system be heard while wearing a helmet? wudnt a Sena be a better option? much lighter too. but I guess if ur in a state with no helmet law and chose not to wear one its a kool option. I do hear the stereos on the gold wings and their fairly loud.

no helmet law there right? unless under 18 or somthn

The real benefit is when chilln at a Bar b Que or at Bike Night. I prefer using my Schuberth C3 Pro Helmet for listening to music, messages, and phone conversation.

Update....removed those amps, they started to crap out. Upgraded to a 4-channel bluetooth amp. Way better sound and wireless.

Back