Busa leaking gas

johnbroon2323

Registered
On my way home from work right as a shifted into third I noticed my exhausted sounded as if it was running weirdly, so I pulled over and it had a small gas leak. I rode it home about a mile and the engine was running older then normal. The gas leak is above the exhaust manifold it looks like will dig in deeper after my work week ends. Anyone had similar issues? It is a 2006 limited edition

On my way home from work right as a shifted into third I noticed my exhausted sounded as if it was running weirdly, so I pulled over and it had a small gas leak. I rode it home about a mile and the engine was running older then normal. The gas leak is above the exhaust manifold it looks like will dig in deeper after my work week ends. Anyone had similar issues? It is a 2006 limited edition
I read "gas" leak such as gasoline...what you are referring to is an exhaust leak?

Got the bike started now it is saying that it is 1 and 4 fuel injectors. Both fuel injectors tested good. The wiring to both tested good. I am not receiving a voltage to these wires on the bike. Thinking it's the ecu now.

Back