Hayabusa Owners Group

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Busa Getting Some Respect

smile.gif

Sounds to me like the guy driving the Viper was (God forbid) mentally mature.
wink.gif
I would imagine he gets that type of attention from sportbikers often.

Good story ... when a local rice car challenges me I always lean forward and point to the kanji on my fairing to make sure they know they want to raise a hayabusa ... 90% of the time they back off ... the other 10% of them get owned "if we're under safe closed track conditions."
smile.gif

Nice story. You guys are probably right that he didn't want to race his Viper because of any of the following:

1. Wife nagging - slow down, slow down
2. Public road
3. Lack of petrol

BUT... what a shame to have all that power and not use it.

Whats funny is when you get the guy in the wooden station wagon revvin his engine just so he can see you take off.

Saw one of these on the road last Sunday: http://www11.porsche.com/usa/models/carrera-gt/

Unfortunately, he was at the intersection to my right in the left turn lane, to go the direction I had just come from. I was in between cars at the light, trapped. So we just both sat there revving our engines at each other!

Har!

biggrin.gif

--Wag--

Top Bottom