Busa Gen2 Just Died

Check the manual to see what items are on that particular fuse. Has to be one of them.
I also think that the motor has shorted internally. Try unplugging it and then replace the fuse. See if it follows.
GL.
Troy

Your going to have to do as jermzfree said and start unplugging things one at a time and see what it is. Unplug the fuel pump and see if that is it. Then the ecu. Then the gauge cluster and so on. You will eventually find the problem if your sure all the wires are well inslated.

Check the manual to see what items are on that particular fuse. Has to be one of them.
I also think that the motor has shorted internally. Try unplugging it and then replace the fuse. See if it follows.
GL.
Troy
where can i get the manual from?

Your going to have to do as jermzfree said and start unplugging things one at a time and see what it is. Unplug the fuel pump and see if that is it. Then the ecu. Then the gauge cluster and so on. You will eventually find the problem if your sure all the wires are well inslated.
damn problem is its moody. It becomes ok for a while, starts up everything fine then boom starts blowing again,

damn problem is its moody. It becomes ok for a while, starts up everything fine then boom starts blowing again,

Honesty that should make it easier to find. Puy a new fuse in and start shaking the crap out of every part of the wiring harness.

Checked the fuel pump relay also. It doesnt have a supply with ignition off!
nosbig tried that also lol, have shaken every bit of wire damn thing doesnt replicate.....has a mind of its won

Yes, the yellow/black goes to the ECM.
Yellow/red goes to the fuel pump
R/Bl goes to the fuse box 10a fuel fuse

Use the zoom feature to zoom it in then trace the wires that way, much easier.

Back