Busa Bash III

vman1300

Never Forgotten
I know I posted this in another thread, but I just wanted to make sure the people who needed to see, got a chance.

It was great to be able to put a face to some of the people who post here. The great area, the burgers and the bonfire. What more to you need?

Now it is time for a few thanks from me.

Brian- I know you put alot of work into the maps, rides and general planning of this fine event. I also know is is a thankless job, but quite a few of us noticed. Thanks for all you did!

Kevin- The burgers were AWSOME. How much to ship a case or two to NC?

Phillips Motel- Thanks for allowing us to have our rally there. Not to mention having to buy more firewood and kindling for Sunday night. Just be glad we couldnt find something to take the swing set apart. A chain saw was mentioned, but at 2am on Sunday would have probally caused too much of a racket.

Chris and Kim- You two are quite a pair. Funny and always ready to share a smile. Pick a date for a Braves game and the wife and I will try to make it.

GPB and Jeremy- Thanks for the laughs all weekend. And yes I agree she had to be paid.....lol.

Tom- Never a nicer man to be found. Guys if you need any Busa pipes or PC, there is not a better man to get your items from. And a special thanks for donating a few thing for the raffle.

Bill- we have quite alot in common. I am just glad I was albe to put two and two together. I have enjoyed reading your posts at FZ1OA for quite sometime. You are deffinatly a assett to this site.

Darryl(Killboy)- Thanks for figuring out how to fit all of me in one frame. It was great talking to you this weekend. See you next month.

To all of the late night bon fire krew, what a blast. Hearing the bench racing, story telling and jokes....my belly is still sore from the laughing or is that from the Mexican food? And yes the ideas are turning for a few practical jokes for next time......

Now for the biggest thanks.

I travel alot to different rallies, get togethers and just general acts of Hooliganism every year. EVERYONE I had the chance to ride with stayed in their "comfort zone". I cant say that for some people I have been around.

Being around riders that ride with their brain and not their ego make for a great weekend.

If you missed the BB III, make plans now for BB IV. In some small talk anound the fire, maybe late September or early October.

I know I am forgetting someone and I am sorry......To many good memories from this weekend.

And another thanks from the Fat Kidd in black leathers, Thanks to Hayabusa.org for bringing all of US together.

Till next time......

Vman 1300
Its always great to ride with you guys from down there just a great bunch of people. Too bad the cold shoulder and the chrome foot pegs bothered that one guy from down there.
laugh.gif
 Send me your shipping ady and I will let you know on the getting some of those Brat patties to you I had a few requests for them and I think I can get it done.
Thanks to all that were there it was a good time. Keep me posted on the fall one and I will see if I can make it.

Brat patties, how do I get some of them... love burgers and brats, never thought of putting them together. Oh, and I am jealous I was not there at BBIII sounds like it was a great time. Looking forward to Copper Mtn and getting to meet some of the people on the board.
smile.gif

Kevin, It was a pleasure meeting you and hanging out at the Phillips. Too bad we didn't get to do much riding together, as I only saw you for a few curves then you were gone.
smile.gif

You really showed those busahaters that the bike can carve like a "true sport bike". Impressive.

Kim was worried that her speed wasn't up to par but I reassured her. Told her to keep it smooth and the speed will come as a bi-product later. We both had a great time. I'm not sure we can wait until October to come back. May have to do a mid-summer trip. I'll get up with you when we are planning to go. Maybe your wife and Kim will make good riding partners.

Chris

vman - Thanks for the kind words. Even though we didn't get to ride together, I enjoyed meeting and talking with you. I bet we'll see each other again around that hungry old Dragon (he keeps calling me back`cause he wants a piece of me).
tounge.gif
Take care!
smile.gif

Kevin, It was a pleasure meeting you and hanging out at the Phillips.  Too bad we didn't get to do much riding together, as I only saw you for a few curves then you were gone.  
smile.gif

You really showed those busahaters that the bike can carve like a "true sport bike".  Impressive.  

Kim was worried that her speed wasn't up to par but I reassured her.  Told her to keep it smooth and the speed will come as a bi-product later.  We both had a great time.  I'm not sure we can wait until October to come back.  May have to do a mid-summer trip.  I'll get up with you when we are planning to go.  Maybe your wife and Kim will make good riding partners.  

Chris
Let me know when you make the trip back there. I will be back three times that I know of:

May 13-15(R6 Messagenet)
June 10-12(FZ1OA)
June 15-19(R1-Forum)

Scott(Bronc) mentioned that he will be back July 10-16th. I may make a day trip then. If I go then I will probally ride the ST1100 over for a day.

I think I am just going to susprise my wife with a GS500 later in the year. I belive I can pick up a used one rather cheap....

See you guys soon!

vman - Thanks for the kind words. Even though we didn't get to ride together, I enjoyed meeting and talking with you. I bet we'll see each other again around that hungry old Dragon (he keeps calling me back`cause he wants a piece of me).
tounge.gif
Take care!
smile.gif
No problem. The thanks go to you. Like most of the people we share the same love of a great machine and are blessed to live so close to the best roads in the US.

See you soon!

Back