Busa Bash for Fall '06

My bike is ready, hope I can sleep tonight, Im ready to go right now. Leaving out about 6:30 am in the morning. See ya guys in the morning.

Tim

100 miles from my driveway to the overlook. Have a safe trip Kevin. See ya tomorrow.
biggrin.gif

I'm bringing some tools, not many though. I know I still gotta adjust my chain and such. So I'll have a torque wrench...

Hey guys I just got back from the Gap. A few of your .org buddies are already there! The weather is great. Be ready after dark it gets COLD fast. The current weather forecast is down to 30% chance of rain Saturday. The roads are in great shape... be warned thogh the LEOs have and will be been out regularly. There have been several accidents lately up there so they are watching things closely. Don't be speeding in the area around the lake on the TN side especially. I had a local leo follow me from the store at the intersection of 129 and 399 to the lookout (where I stopped to get him off my butt.) Hurry up and get your butts up there:) I will see you Saturday if all goes well!

Okay, I guess they are all on the way now.
I go start up the bus, who wants to start trash talking?
wow.gif

(PDBusa @ Sep. 22 2006,08:00) Okay, I guess they are all on the way now.
I go start up the bus, who wants to start trash talking?  
wow.gif
All not gone yet, lol.....

*hands keys to the bus to Hank*

I'm leaving tomorrow afternoon. Should be about a 3 hour trip for us, weather permitting.

I was having a new Metzeler M3 put on the front. I had about 3,000 miles on the rear M3. I go to pick up the bike and they say they have some bad news. I had visions of my bike laying on its side in the service department. Turns out I had a nail in the rear tire!

(Homer Simpson mode on)

DOH!!!

(Homer Simpson mode off)

So I have a *set* of new M3's ready for the trip. *sigh*

Looking forward to the trip!!!

Well, I am back from the Bash. It was a little rainy today but we had a great time anyway.I will post a few pics tomorrow. I wound up ridding 405 miles today. Hope everyone that is there this weekend hea a blast.

Tim

Tim it was great seeing you again. Glad you made it home safely.

Weather repot-overcast skies with spotty rain today. We will have a great time!

(georgiabusa_05 @ Sep. 22 2006,19:37) Well, I am back from the Bash. It was a little rainy today but we had a great time anyway.I will post a few pics tomorrow. I wound up ridding 405 miles today. Hope everyone that is there this weekend hea a blast.

Tim
And I still didn't get to meet you. Actually I met Werdkat, busawhipped, wizeguy, jinkster and a couple of new local guys yesterday. Bill said that you had traveled up to Cherokee or somewhere like that. Let me know when you are coming back up and you can hear the bike. BTW I am 50 miles from the store and it hasn't stopped raining here today.

(chrisarrington @ Sep. 23 2006,12:49)
(georgiabusa_05 @ Sep. 22 2006,19:37) Well, I am back from the Bash. It was a little rainy today but we had a great time anyway.I will post a few pics tomorrow. I wound up ridding 405 miles today. Hope everyone that is there this weekend hea a blast.

Tim
And I still didn't get to meet you.  Actually I met Werdkat, busawhipped, wizeguy, jinkster and a couple of new local guys yesterday.  Bill said that you had traveled up to Cherokee or somewhere like that.  Let me know when you are coming back up and you can hear the bike.  BTW  I am 50 miles from the store and it hasn't stopped raining here today.
I will be back up in a few weeks and I will let ya know when I am going to be there. Sorry we didnt meet up this trip. We went to Chreokee, over to Gatlinburg and back through Townsend and the Foothills to the gap then on to the Phillips. We got back around 6:00 and I hung around till VMAN got back from his dragon run. By then it was 7:30 and time for me to head to Ringgold. My daughters had a cheerleading competition below Atlanta today that I has to be back for, and by the way, They got FIRST PLACE out of 7 squads.
I hope everyone had a good time today, and the firewood isnt to wet for a fire tonight. Everyone have a safe trip home tomorrow.

Tim.

Tell them congrats from all of the gang here.

Weather actually turned out good today. Very few showers and 10+ Gap runs!!!!!!!

I got a chance to show off my sparky knee sliders.....woo hoo!

Thats awesome. The girls said to tell everyone thanks. Glad the weather was ok for everyone. It was sunny in Peachtree city today, kept lookin out the door hopeing it was good for all of you all. I am in the process of resizing some pics from yesterday, didnt take alot, but I will post in a few. By the way, Do you have any chicken strips?
biggrin.gif
I guess not.
bowdown.gif
I really missed not getting to have breakfast with all of you guys and girls.

Later, Tim
smile.gif

Back