Busa 2005 - starting problems

luccaRSA

Registered
Hi all,

I hope someone can give me some advice.
My baby has issues starting (cold/hot). 9/10 starts fine and then backfires and just refuses to start again. I leave her alone for 30 min and she will start fine. That only started after following was replaced.
I have no engine mods. Recently I did replace:
spark plugs - did 14000 km on the old
got new injectors - old one were giving me problems
stator and rectifier - charging issues
new battery - old one died

Everything was done by reputable service and after all she was heavy on fuel - 100km/20 litres of fuel. Anyway I took it back - they fiddle with it and since then she does not wanna start properly.
Guys in the service cracking their heads as nobody knows what is causing it. She is out of commission for the last 7 weeks.
Strange thing is that sometimes she runs perfectly and sometimes refuses to do anything.
I hope someone can have some ideas what might cause this behaviour and to help or point me into right direction. I miss my baby.
Please I really need some help here.

Are you getting any F1 faults? Hard to say without actually looking at the bike, check your ignition coils for resistance and connection...since you replaced the spark plugs, check the connections on the injectors as well...

Are you getting any F1 faults? Hard to say without actually looking at the bike, check your ignition coils for resistance and connection...since you replaced the spark plugs, check the connections on the injectors as well...

I used to get F1 error hence I replaced injectors (as been told by Suzuki it is correct way to fix an error). I don't know about coils. I don't think they replaced them. Maybe I gonna replace coils and see if that gonna help at all.
Thats for reply Jnegron.

Back