Bst Carbon Fiber Wheels For Gen Ii

Discussion in 'General Bike Related Topics' started by Skywalker, Dec 10, 2016.

Tags:
  1. nosbig

nosbig Registered

Contests won:
    Name:
    Shawn
    After seeing the pics, I am truly concerned with your safety running the carbon fiber wheels. I am willing to pay the shipping and you can just send them to me to avoid the temptation. :D

They look great bro.:thumbsup:

Skywalker likes this.
  2. Skywalker

Skywalker Donating Member Registered

Contests won:
    Name:
    Mike
    Ha! I hear you brother and I appreciate your concern. Funny.

nosbig likes this.
  3. 1busa

1busa Registered

Contests won:
    I don't want you to take this the wrong way but it must be said.... You got a Badass Busa with BST carbon fiber rims $$$ :race: for the love of all things Busa please remove that ugly ass stock mudguard!!!! You can afford BST's you can afford a tidy tail kit...... :poke:

Skywalker likes this.
  4. Skywalker

Contests won:
    Name:
    Mike
    1 Step at a time. I've been over doing it since I purchased Blusa and a few other hobbies as well. I noticed when I put the Pit Bull under her butt that that thing rubbed the old mud flap just a tad as I positioned the stand. So, maybe some research or you suggest the very best tidy tail kit out there? I'm already thinking I was almost done. Here we go again.... I still want chrome screens for the fairings.... diamond cut thumb screws for the seat pins as the Gen I's don't cut it... Carbon Fiber front Fender.... Silver Star Ultra's.... ECU Flash maybe. So, let me know what is the very best kit out there in your honest opinion. I never done that on my Gen I but did cut it about 4" and still looked stock.

5. Skywalker

Contests won:
    Name:
    Mike
  6. nosbig

nosbig Registered

Contests won:
    Name:
    Shawn
    Skywalker likes this.
  7. 1busa

1busa Registered

Contests won:
  8. Skywalker

Contests won:
    Name:
    Mike
    Beautiful bike. Love the black on black on black! Thanks for the link and will consider all of these...