Broken

gloryboys

Donating Member
Registered
So here I sit awaiting the tow truck to get menhome again. Went out riding with some friends this morning and the bike just dies on me as I accelerate out of a round about. Checks it over and find an ignition fuse blown and replacing it does the same. The first responder tech guy couldn't figure it out so has called for a truck to Get me home. I'll let you know what the dealer finds out.

Well, I have never been left by a Busa, but that would be awesome to call a mechanic out if she died :thumbsup:

sounds like water in a block connector bud usually the big yellow one on zooks (or corrosion)

most of you guys across the pond will have to google corrosion :rofl: you lucky peeps

that's not a good way to start out a Sunday, hope you get it figured out soon :beerchug:

Well the Busa is safely back home and in the garage awaiting a call from the dealership to arrange collection, and to sort the problem out as there is still two months of warranty to go.
Will keep you informed of the problem once resolved.

Check for a short in the ignition wiring. Sounds like a wire that has rubbed through.

Check for a short in the ignition wiring. Sounds like a wire that has rubbed through.

Thanks but kinda did that at the road side with my buddy and the tech guy but nothing was obvious, soooo having the dealer do it as I still have warranty left so get the guy to do it, that way I can't be told I screwed it up looking for it. Again thanks for the input.

Back