brocks gen 3 street smart

lot boy

Registered
well the time has come for me to post pics of the mother ship and her new exhaust.
i couldnt be happier!! First off buying from the people at brocks is like buying off a personal friend,prompt service and delivery--top notch tech support also--
Now if you ever wonderd if buying a full system was right for you ill say this , you do feel the diference on a stock bike --its not mind blowing but there is a clear diference from the stock exhaust. The sound is very sweet and it took about 20 plus pounds off the bike.
Install wasnt to bad ,everything fit together well with no mods to the plastic. I do however recomend doing your pair valve kit and pc3 at the same time --saves alot of further work. MAKE SURE you have 1/4 inch clearence from your plastics all around or you will burn them! If you take your time there should be no problems.
In a nut shell ,if you are lookin for more power and think you might do further mods (big bore kit,cams,or nos) you really cant go wrong with the gen 3 exhaust.
Side note, couple reasons i didnt go with hmf dual high mounts: 1 i have heard stories of tuff installs 2 you cant lower the bike with high mounts due to swingarm/pipe clearence--but they do look sweet!
i work hard for my money and after 1,100$ i can say i would recomend this pipe .

pipe.JPG

looks good lot boy!! +1 on pulling the radiator. I didn't but I installed VERY CAREFULLY!! I just pulled the radiator fan which made it a lot easier.

Doesnt BDE sound GREAT!!!

Man, that is one awesome looking system I've ordered BDE Gen3 pkg. It's At Smithers Racing, a local speed shop. He's going to dyno it before and after the install. Can't wait to hear it. He is also going to do a custom map on the pc3r. Let you know the stats after there done should be about 3 or 4 weeks. A couple of bikes before mine.

oh yea its a good idea to pull your radiator or it will end up lookin like mine
sad.gif
No need!

Take out the bolts and swing it forward. That leaves plenty of room. Otherwise, just cut a piece of cardboard out and cover the fins on the inside. It will look brand new from beginning to end.

Don't worry, I learned the hard way also.
wink.gif

Thanks for the pics, I am seriously thinking about the BDE Hayabusa Package that comes with everything you need for one bad ass Busa.
smile.gif

oh yea its a good idea to pull your radiator or it will end up lookin like mine
sad.gif
No need!

Take out the bolts and swing it forward.  That leaves plenty of room.  Otherwise, just cut a piece of cardboard out and cover the fins on the inside.  It will look brand new from beginning to end.

Don't worry, I learned the hard way also.
wink.gif
Wish I would've tried that trick (cardboard). That would've saved me a couple of hours on the install. Forgot about the two top mouting bolts and swingin' forward. I did that too. It does help big time.

Back