brocks ah exhaust

desmack

Registered
just bought a brocks ah exhaust system with power commander, anyone have this system? Is the power diff. noticeable? The guy at brocks performance said that I would see a huge difference from stock.

I dont understand brocks.

Everyone tells me they hate sportbikes with loud exhausts, D&D's for example, but man the videos Ive seen on youtube, Brocks is loud.

Different type of loud I guess, who knows.

I dont get it.

I'm getting M4's installed and the first thing I am doing is removing the baffles. :whistle:

https://www.hayabusa.org/forum/gene...ks-4into1-alienhead-thru-rpm-range-video.html

As the guy in the video says , it's only loud when you want it to be :laugh:

Desmack you will be very happy .
79d99a52.jpg

hey is that a full system? and if so what did you give for it ? Did this include the power commander?...I like loud when i want it to be:0

I never thought I would ever say too loud. But the alien head is to loud for me. Just a choice. I traded mine in for the carbon fiber brocks. The system is very light. A great way to drop weight.
They have great customer service.
But sound was too much. On a Harley at idle the sound is mild until you gun it. But on the Busa it is loud at idle, no toning it down when a cop pulls up. I received a ticket in Delray Florida. After my experience Brocks put a disclaimer on their website. I don't think they liked switching exhaust for me at no charge.
If you go in knowing it is super loud you will love it.

I have the full ah system with the ecu flashed. I've put about 2k miles since the install and haven't gotten tired of it yet. In fact, it actually seems like the sound isn't as loud as it first was, unless I just got used to it? Everyone here who has heard it so far has said it sounds great. No one here has complained *fingers crossed*

I get the Brocks stuff cheap. That's what I'm buying when I get another busa.

Back