Brock and Ricky G Press Day in Vegas for the new ZX14R

Busa get's threatened a little and some of you guys cry like a b!tch.Talk about any bike in the world and it's ok.Mention 14 and you cry and get affended....YOU are threatened and showing it...Stop acting so weak there fella's :laugh: it's just a machine,and this is the place to post anything bike related

GROWUP!!!!! and save the BS.

I was talking about the OP in a joking manner. I have already gave the 14 props but reserved full due until the real world showed its potential.

Why so harsh Brother?? :poke:

sent from my dunce stool via Tapatalk

I was talking about the OP in a joking manner. I have already gave the 14 props but reserved full due until the real world showed its potential.

Why so harsh Brother?? :poke:

Not directed at you...we have a couple here that push too far,gets old...like listening to old diehard HD riders :banghead:

I hope R.G. has a body gaurd! If Hemi ever gets close to him he will hump Rickey's leg off.:D

No kidding. Every post of his is about Ricky, or the ZX-14. Gets old, but gotta love those Hemi supporters

I figured you had to be at sea level , those are some awesome #s. I'm just wondering why Ricky and Kawi don't go to a good strip and get the best #s they can. They know how it works

My 2009 zx14 at stock wheel base on pump gas did run 9.11 @ 151 .. It was piped and tuned , lowered and strapped running pump gas .. It also had a 40 tooth rear sprocket it kill some low end power to help with wheelys in first gear .. I weighed about 145 pounds at that time ..My Track is sea level in FL and i had pretty good air that day.. The bike on my 200I dyno jet dyno made 175 HP SAE with 101 TQ ..
I don't run stock wheel base very much but before i made the mods to my 09 zx14 i did make a few runs on the bike .. With just a strap and lowered on pump gas , stock exhaust ( NO other mods ) i ran a best 9.62 @ 142 ..

The 8.70 runs were after the mods of my 9.11 pass but moved the wheel base out to 62 inches ..

Now looking at Rickys run with nothing but a strap, lowered and running pump gas ( 9.25 @ 151 ) in a DA of 2900 feet i say that is very fast.. Now if you compair it to my 2009 zx14 running 9.62 @ 142 set up the same way at sea level and the fact that he out weighs me by 30 pounds shows the power the ZX14R makes compaired to my 2009..
Below are my time tickets from my piped and tunned stock wheel base 2009 zx14..

BMPtickets.jpg

Busa get's threatened a little and some of you guys cry like a b!tch.Talk about any bike in the world and it's ok.Mention 14 and you cry and get affended....YOU are threatened and showing it...Stop acting so weak there fella's :laugh: it's just a machine,and this is the place to post anything bike related

GROWUP!!!!! and save the BS.

You are really missing the point "proud". We have other motorcycle meet-up sites, the STT site, and several others, and have no biased with our fellow riders, and have a good time talking about everything… This site is specific to Suzuki Hayabusa’s, hence the site name hayabusa.org. This is not Kawasaki.com, or ZX-14.org, and having their propaganda pushed on our Hayabusa site is going to be challenged. If the Kaw guys want to sell the Kaw product, and praise the ground Ricky walks on, let them do it somewhere else.

You are really missing the point "proud". We have other motorcycle meet-up sites, the STT site, and several others, and have no biased with our fellow riders, and have a good time talking about everything… This site is specific to Suzuki Hayabusa’s, hence the site name hayabusa.org. This is not Kawasaki.com, or ZX-14.org, and having their propaganda pushed on our Hayabusa site is going to be challenged. If the Kaw guys want to sell the Kaw product, and praise the ground Ricky walks on, let them do it somewhere else.
" Forum: General Bike Related Topics " Doesn't say anything about Hayabusa only talk .. If it did i would not post about the other bike ..

I have been riding and racing since 1969 and rode every brand bike .. In fact i have owned more Zooks than any other brand .. I do not work for Kawi or any other brand .. I own a Muscel Car restoration shop and bikes are just a hobby .. I do not know Ricky at all ..I Never seen him and don't care too either.. I do know Brock because i track test the very parts you use on your Busas .. I track test his Pipes and Maps and give him feed back so you guys get the very best maps .. Like i said before if you don't like the info posted don't read the posts , that is pretty darn simple is it not .

Go review your post Hemi, you have not only been in "Bike Related Topics", with your pro-Kaw agenda. Just another mis-leading message you are trying to push

You are completly wrong, this is THE best place to talk about the other fast bikes. When i bought my genI it was the baddest bike on street, thats why i bought it! If honda would have made i still would have bought it! I dont owe suki nuthen! If i ever buy a nutter fast bike I"ll buy the baddest bike on the block no matter who makes its! thanks for posting the info hemi, I may need it one day.

Hey guys/gals just wanted to remind everyone that though we may never see eye to eye on the fit/form/functionality of the various brands we are a brotherhood of riders. Things to ponder...
1. There will always be one faster/prettier/newer
2. There will always be hype for the next best thing! Generally surrounded by copious amounts of separator features (More on this later...)
3. There will always be a contrary opinion.
But, what makes this site special is "our" passion for two wheels, "our" ability to blend and converse no matter what you ride, and the generosity of the folks who post here! So, in the interest of what I think this site represents I would ask those of you reading this to take a moment before you post and reflect on the message it sends. After all the Org is what we make it....

Now, about those Separator Features: They are features which help separate you the buyer from your $$$$ :laugh:

I have a solution... we should all get ZX-14Rs!!!

In all seriousness though, something will always be faster and better, that's just the way it goes. I'm new to the game, but it seems to me that with these hyperbikes being so close to one another, it really comes down to the skill of the rider anyway. The biggest disappointment is that Suzuki hasn't countered with anything.

I have a solution... we should all get ZX-14Rs!!!

In all seriousness though, something will always be faster and better, that's just the way it goes. I'm new to the game, but it seems to me that with these hyperbikes being so close to one another, it really comes down to the skill of the rider anyway. The biggest disappointment is that Suzuki hasn't countered with anything.

THIS!!!!!!
Thank you:thumbsup:

" Forum: General Bike Related Topics " Doesn't say anything about Hayabusa only talk .. If it did i would not post about the other bike ..

I have been riding and racing since 1969 and rode every brand bike .. In fact i have owned more Zooks than any other brand .. I do not work for Kawi or any other brand .. I own a Muscel Car restoration shop and bikes are just a hobby .. I do not know Ricky at all ..I Never seen him and don't care too either.. I do know Brock because i track test the very parts you use on your Busas .. I track test his Pipes and Maps and give him feed back so you guys get the very best maps .. Like i said before if you don't like the info posted don't read the posts , that is pretty darn simple is it not .

who races with a "canned" tune? just wondering?

Back