Bought used 05, removed alarm, For sale or parts ?

IBUYBIKES!!!

Registered
Just overwhelmed, no need to tell me to check for a kill relay or study the wiring diagram. Just wish I’d never have gotten into it at this point. Atlanta area, any Busa experts care to dig in or buy it for yourself ? Seen better days overall (nicks & dings all over the bike, 45k miles) but has some nice parts, swingarm & rims are chrome. Can still get it to start/run by touching a yellow/green wire to red but then neither key or kill switch will shut it down.

IMG_3024.png

IMG_3036.jpeg

Welcome to the oRg . . .
Pretty much impossible to fault diagnose over the internet as you probably understand . . .
wish I was there to look at it, but I'm 1000's of miles away.
Damned alarms, the way that people fit them is often complicated and they hack up the loom usually to a point where it's difficult to make sense of it all, to reinstate the wiring back to standard.
I feel for ya mate, been there, got the T shirt.
Good luck with it, ya never know, someone here might help or even buy it.

I wouldn't part it out over a wiring fault, especially if it runs, just sell it as is.
Do you have a price in mind?
I'm too far away too, but that should be an easy sell.
I agree,

Probably be simple enough to replace the entire wiring harness if worse comes to worse.

Sometimes it's better to do so if someone has been in there butchering the harness.

Back