boney's mirror mod

boney1

The Tattooed Blurr
Registered
ok well all i can say is you can take the rider off the harley. but you cant get the harley outa the rider, i just cant have anything that's cool and not add something shiny and obtuse to it well let me know what you think, kinda looks like my 01 has pig tails lol. what can i say im a harley(well i was anyway) ridin tattoo artist from zelienople pa. where men are men and sheep are scared.

boney1
www.boneyjoe.com

mirrormod.jpg

lol its good to be the outcast lol nice part is just a 1/4 turn of an allen head and they slip off so theres no drag when i want to go fast .

So....are they really useful in a tuck position? Are they pretty stable or do they get blown out of position by the wind blast? I'll just stick with stock...but good idea.

So....are they really useful in a tuck position? Are they pretty stable or do they get blown out of position by the wind blast? I'll just stick with stock...but good idea.
once im in a full tuck i dont look back but the wind doesnt move them at all. ive had them up to 140 and they didnt change position. its just nice to glance into my mirrors and not see my shoulders

My mother always told me "If you dont have something nice to say, dont say anything!" ...........................:)

I like the location. :D

I prefer more modern looking mirrors tho. I had bar end mirrors on my RF that rode above or below ones hand.

They're a little ol' skool for a busa, in my opinion, but hey, if you like 'em then they're great! :cool:

Thats pretty cool... :laugh: I mean yeah extra points for originality, at least it's not just another Chromed up bike... But along with the Leather saddlebags bro, you gotta figure out a way to put some pull back bars and Highway pegs...Straight up cruizen Busa...

Thats pretty cool...  :laugh:   I mean yeah extra points for originality, at least it's not just another Chromed up bike...  But along with the Leather saddlebags bro, you gotta figure out a way to put some pull back bars and Highway pegs...Straight up cruizen Busa...
i thought the metal sliders sticking thru the side panels were the highway pegs? god no wonder my back hurts. ill work on the pull backs i wrote suzuki but the dont know what apehangers are so for now i have to settle for helli bars or something. lol

it messes with busa's aerodinamic shape... hummm, well, everyone has the right to like or dislike... :drool:

Back