Body positioning on a sportbike when cornering demonstrated by a HOTTIE

This is lame. I take no issue with them using a female. But they obviously are trying to get attention by showing a girl that isn't even remotely realistic to actual riding. Short shorts, bikini top and Stiletto's have what to do with proper cornering? But hey they will get people to look at the girl, regardless of what she is trying to explain.

This is lame. I take no issue with them using a female. But they obviously are trying to get attention by showing a girl that isn't even remotely realistic to actual riding. Short shorts, bikini top and Stiletto's have what to do with proper cornering? But hey they will get people to look at the girl, regardless of what she is trying to explain.

Yes, they got my attention. Lighten up, relax and learn to enjoy life.

Yeah man relax...enjoy the "ride" now what was she talking about? :laugh:

Let me be the first to ask: There was a motorcycle in this video? :shocked:

This is more my style.

girls-motorcycles-920-31.jpg

And one my best ever riding partners

lori_and_ysabel_thumb.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Did you watch the other (and I might add TWICE as important) lesson? :whistle:

I've been looking for one of those tank pads in green & black for my DRZ, anyone know where i can find one? Someone told me they sold them at Camel Towing wrecker service. Anyone live near them that could pick me one up? :laugh:

Camel Toewing.JPG

I've been looking for one of those tank pads in green & black for my DRZ, anyone know where i can find one? Someone told me they sold them at Camel Towing wrecker service. Anyone live near them that could pick me one up? :laugh:

:laugh::laugh::laugh:

I don't see a tank pad anywhere in that picture....

Back