Body Mods

Just a heads up when you order from there they don't have anything sitting on the shelf. It's made after an order is placed so the wait time is generally 6-8 weeks :beerchug:

As far as the tail goes I prefer the hump, it's what makes the busa a "Busa" IMO. Those gsxr1000 tail conversions look nice in pics but to see 1 in person is another story.... After I seen 1 up close I promptly sold the kit I was putting 2gether :whistle:

Just a heads up when you order from there they don't have anything sitting on the shelf. It's made after an order is placed so the wait time is generally 6-8 weeks :beerchug:

As far as the tail goes I prefer the hump, it's what makes the busa a "Busa" IMO. Those gsxr1000 tail conversions look nice in pics but to see 1 in person is another story.... After I seen 1 up close I promptly sold the kit I was putting 2gether :whistle:

I have to agree on the tail conversion kits. The busa is a curvy muscular beast and when you put the GSXR kits on them the back just doesn't match the front. You go from curvy and fat to angular and thin and it makes the bike look front heavy. It's even worse on the gen 2. To each his own I guess.

what condition is your stock LE body in? My drag bike is is an 06LE but the plastics arent in the best shape. Id like to turn my other bike into an LE..

I just bought a 12+ tail from Catalyst (Motorcycle Bodywork and Racing Equipment Parts & Accessories) very high quality fiber and very light. it will need some finish work but still good stuff. same process - you call, they make it, then they ship it.

Back