BMC Race Filter, $25

ASked the seller if it was the street filter or race filter and he wasnt sure. Is there any visible difference between the 2?

I'll check that out birdoprey!!

ASked the seller if it was the street filter or race filter and he wasnt sure. Is there any visible difference between the 2?

I'll check that out birdoprey!!

I think there is a yellow stripe on the race version but I'm not 100% sure of that.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

bought the filter from yoshimuraclearance....and still have not received a payment recipe or a shipping confirmation

Is this any better than the K&N? Those are available from Amazon for $52 shipped.

FWIW, I've looked into air filters in the past. The K&N does flow more air than a stock filter, but it also lets more dirt through.

Is this any better than the K&N? Those are available from Amazon for $52 shipped.

FWIW, I've looked into air filters in the past. The K&N does flow more air than a stock filter, but it also lets more dirt through.

That's what I heard as well. Today I sent off to brocks performance for maps for my bike. When I sent in a description of what my bike had, one thing was a k&n filter. When they emailed my maps back to me, they included a long description of what they thought of aftermarket filters, none of it very good.
They did say this however, and I quote "We have noticed measurable performance gains when using both K&N and BMC aftermarket “raceâ€￾ filters compared to stock, but these filters are for racetrack or low mileage use only since they basically filter out bugs and birds!

got mine yesterday! have yet to take it for a ride...my stocker had 12k on it and was dark grey with bugs and feathers...so i hope this one helps :)

Back