Hayabusa Owners Group

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Blue Hayabusa for 2000?

OB_Fathead

Registered
I just found a picture of what looks to me like a blue Busa on Suzuki's japanese web site. The picture I am referring to is on the left side of the page. There are four bikes in a row, all haysbusas. Check it out for yourself. The address is www.jsb.co.jp/suzuki/jaja/event/index.html

I wonder if that color will come to the states next year along with the red/black.

Feel free to post any thoughts on the color. Personally, I like the solid color better. :)

Looks cool. But looking Real close at the bike, it almost looks like as though the frame is polished as well. Custom Hayabusa perhaps? Would be nice though if it is a 2000 color scheme 'busa.

speed

If you poke around at the Suzuki-Japan site there is lot of pictures of the Yoshimura Tornado(Extreme Road Race bike), If you look enough you will see a differant upper fairing with differant air scoops.

You can get to these sites from the Yosh-Japan link at the bottom of Yosh-USA's page

Happy hunting.

Top Bottom