blocks or arm?

TommyGunn1300

Registered
i want to extend and lower the busa but i dont want to spend 900bux on a new arm. i have noticed a few companies that charge 400bux for one in raw metal if you give them your stock arm.. i dont know what would look better..black arm or chrome arm either. how are the extensions? i see then selling on ebay for like 300bux. that dont seem right to me if you can get a whole new arm for 400bux. so whats better? arm or blocks? and if anybody has ANYTHING.. shoot me a pm

id like to go about 6inchs

Tommy

Well, I view it this way. With bolt-on extenders you can always go back to OE. If your gonna go through the work of a permanent extended arm then I would go all the way. With a complete arm you get rid of the box, possibly make room for airshifter tank/batt box/N2o mount.
In my eyes the welded arms is kinda like taking the bolt-ons and welding them up. Doesn't make all that much sense to me. I know, I know there's nothing wrong with welded-up arms. I don't mean to knock them, it's just not mt preference.

bolt on extensions are great for the money, can be removed and are a pretty simple mod. i have seen them run on 210hp bikes without any problems....

an extended stock swingarm is better, but costs more. and is still heavy like the stock arm.

Unless you go with an Adams style arm that is chrome moly tubing, mine is 13 over and is lighterthan a stock arm.

spencercycle.com

Will fit 99-07 Hayabusa

Price no exchange $595.00 To Your Door

Price with exchange $445.00 To Your Door

contact us at 1-800-510-1945 ext 10

sounds good.. i had my mind set on the blocks at one point but someone told me they looked like crap. is this true?

sounds good.. i had my mind set on the blocks at one point but someone told me they looked like crap. is this true?

we can sit and argue about looks....but the truth is its up to you, its your money.

i have had custom swingarms, extended stockers and bolt on extensions...for my needs and speed level all works the same. the custom swingarm was the best looking, but definately not worth the $$$.

I don't feel the bolt-ons were designed strictly for appearance but more for function.

Sept08.JPG

I have been making bolt on and weld in extensions since 1993. Bolt On extensions will work fine for your application. Stay away from ebay when purchasing extensions.

i did alot or research on the bolt-on extensions, not any negative feedbacks, just make sure u got tha correct ones for ur bike. i purchased mine from roaring toyz and i love em! gotten many comments off of them even changed the mindset of tha guys i ride wit didnt like nor trust them cost 245

Back