bling for my new busa!

mbbsir

Registered
i just bought a new 08 hayabusa well its used but new to me. :laugh:
anyways i was looking for like a top upper tree, clear covers, kickstand, grab bars, all the bling parts. anyways i was looking online at different companies like ppm custom and im not feeling their work. to simple. Yanashiki i heard to many bad stories from them. but i did run across a company called R.I.S. Designs in cali and i really like their designs. thye have a lot to choose from on there site. they look very high end which is what i like. very different they even make a clear gas cap. and there parts are resonably price and i asked a buddy of mine who has their grips and he said there quaility is amazing. my question to this forum is have you ever heard of R.I.S and if you have their parts what do you think of them.

any help would be great.. i just want some bling on my busa :thumbsup:

Cant say as though I have heard of them.

I have on the other hand heard of

BALLZMOTORSPORTS ( Sponsor on this site )

yea pashnit is a dealer of their products. hes a site sponsor as well. might hit him up and see what his prices are on them.

:thumbsup:For what it is worth, I have RIS rotors that match my Performance Machine Torque wheels. Chrome finish is excellent! Give them a call as the owner has picked up on one of my calls!

Theres always eBay just gotta be careful your not paying low prices for a cheap quality product

i went to a shop here in cali yesterday and they had a busa with their clear covers and gas cap and some grips.. wow.. such great quality..

oh and thank you to everyone for the nice Welcomes! :cheerleader:

Back