BLACK DEVIL + ZAINO + SUN=

how much is this stuff train?
See the link atticdog posted for product info and pricin'.
wink.gif

BT, your ride is looking sweet. Love that shine. It's really starting to grow on me. I could see a ZX-10R as a second ride for me. It would have to be second though cuz the Busa will always be #1 for me...
If you think it's growin' on ya based on looks you should RIDE one! It's not a busa, but it's an awesome bike.
super.gif

I'm missin' a busa more and more but I'd still never trade the 10 for one. I'll have to just wait until I can have both. Been lookin' at some used ones. I'm thinkin' about tryin' to find a decent used "Original Gangsta" '99 in Copper/Silver to redo and mod a little. If I don't do that I'll likely try to find a good '01/'02 with the falcon bill shaped graphics. IMHO, busa graphics started goin' downhill in '03 when they done away with the falcon bill.

I'm thinkin' Project Copperhead sounds like fun though... 220 guages... no speed limit... the true busa aura in all it's glory.
wink.gif

BT,
I was looking around and saw this thread. You may have already seen/heard of this, but I thought of you and want you to check it out. I don't want anything to happen to you man.

BT,
I was looking around and saw this thread. You may have already seen/heard of this, but I thought of you and want you to check it out. I don't want anything to happen to you man.
Yeah, I saw a pic of one that cracked. It's ugly. I don't wheelie mine except for the occasional power wheelie through the gears but it comes down like a feather from those. I'm keepin' an eye on it anyway. If that happens I plan on Kawi tradin' me up to an '05 10 at a sweet ass deal.
wink.gif

Oh, and thanks for the lookin' out and the heads up, bro.
beerchug.gif

<!--EDIT|BulletTrain
Reason for Edit: None given...|1101000189 -->

Hey bt
as a past busa owner and a zx10r owner i am in the same situation, i am looking for a new bike and those two are in my top three, any suggestions, thanks, o
OH the bike looks frigging fantasitc

Purdy shiney BT....what are the next mods gonna be??
You one wheelin it yet bro, if ya are be careful, the frames seem to be cracking on the 10's, did you here bout that??
Not raining on yer parade either, just wanted to see if you knew about that??

Hey bt
as a past busa owner and a zx10r owner i am in the same situation, i am looking for a new bike and those two are in my top three, any suggestions, thanks, o
OH the bike looks frigging fantasitc
Thanks.
beerchug.gif
As for my suggestions on which bike to get, I'm truly torn between the 10 and the busa. I loved the busa but it didn't feel like I wanted it to in the twisties. As you may have seen in another recent thread though, I think a LOT of that had to do with improper suspension set-up and my lack of knowledge on how to correct that.

As it stands, I'd love to get another busa as a second bike but I'd never trade the 10 for one. Maybe that might be different if I ever rode a busa in the twisties with correctly set up suspension. As it stands though, just based on my experience on both "as they were/are" I'd have to say I prefer the 10. Again though, I have to qualify that and say that my busa apparently wasn't set up right and could have performed much better than it did for my style of ridin'. How much better it performed would be the determining factor as to how I'd rate the two when comparing them to each other.

I know that ain't much help, but it's the best I can do for ya.
wink.gif

Purdy shiney BT....what are the next mods gonna be??
You one wheelin it yet bro, if ya are be careful, the frames seem to be cracking on the 10's, did you here bout that??
Not raining on yer parade either, just wanted to see if you knew about that??
Thanks bro.
beerchug.gif
Next mods will be 16t front sprocket (on the way now), aftermarket adjustable rearsets (prolly black or gold Sato's), PCIII w/good map for Akra slip-on, and good tires (prolly Pilot Powers... maybe Diablo Corsas).

And no up on one action for me. Besides the normal damage wheelies cause and the frame cracking issue (I've seen one pic of a cracked 10R frame on the net and have read about wheelies doin' this to 'em) I can't stand the thought of bustin'er up tryin' to learn to do it. I can't see learnin' wheelies on such a nice machine. Now, if I had a cheap, rashed up 600 or somethin' with insane wheelie gearin' I'd risk bustin' my ass to learn.

For now I'll keep my wheelies down to the super sweet, and super soft landing power wheelies through the low gears. That's the kind of wheelie I really enjoy anyway. I'm more of an accelleration junkie than I am a stunta anyway.
biggrin.gif

Thanks fer the heads up though. If I hadn't already known about the frame crackin' issue that would have been good info, and yet another good reason not to wheelie the 10.
wink.gif

looks great however there is still a problem that i noticed in every pic. IT IS STILL A KAWASAKI!!!! i mean no matter what you do cant clean of ugly IMHO. damn nice bike im just not attracted to it thats all...... keep the shiny (very shiny) side up!!!

Back