Biscuit Bash begins...

Mr Bogus

Trouble Makers Inc.
Donating Member
Registered
Just checking in... Steve and I met at 129 and Hwy 411.. with a combined mileage of 1400 miles, we both got to the meeting place within 2 minutes of each other... talk about timing...

Not much to report yet but the "Dragon" is deadly right now due to leaf clutter... Open stretches are fine but the tight areas are solid... Tomorrow we check a few of the other roads and see how they look...

More pics later :)

IMG_0621.JPG

bash.JPG

Last edited:
Nice red X :)

I was wondering if I was ever going to hear from you guys. I'm glad to hear you made it ok :beerchug:

I'm almost ready to go. Just waiting for Friday morning:cheerleader:

Just checking in... Steve and I met at 129 and Hwy 411.. with a combined mileage of 1400 miles, we both got to the meeting place within 2 minutes of each other... talk about timing...

Not much to report yet but the "Dragon" is deadly right now due to leaf clutter... Open stretches are fine but the tight areas are solid... Tomorrow we check a few of the other roads and see how they look...

More pics later :)

IMG_0621.JPG

You'll most likely find Rt 28 is the same. The skyway should be clear.

about had it trying to post pics here at the org... this "no HTML" is getting annoying.. should at least allow image tags "grumble grumble"

no slide shows, no picassa.. no more patience.....

about had it trying to post pics here at the org... this "no HTML" is getting annoying.. should at least allow image tags "grumble grumble"

no slide shows, no picassa.. no more patience.....

Time for sleep Randy.

Don't forget the Teddy Bear.

r8

Still think you should:moon:even though I can see the pic...thanks for making my work week WORSE!???:laugh::whistle:

That bike sure looks lonely on your trailer all alone....next time we'll have to find a sexy orange and black one to keep it company!!!!:thumbsup:

I'm jealous! I wish I could be there with y'all!

Would be nice to get a last ride in before the Doc jacks up my knee for me...

well 9AM and we knew this was coming.. should be clear by later today..

DSCN3885 (Large).jpg

Back