Birthday pics

georgiabusa_05

Fun Times!
Donating Member
Here is a couple of pics that we took today at Longhorn at lunch. I am pictured with my mother and grandmother, along with Lauren and Halie. Next Saturday is my grandmothers 91st birthday. We are very fortunate to have her, she is a very special lady, along with my mother.

Thanks everyone for all the birthday wishes from Dons post. You all are great and made this birthday a great one. I look forward to seeing all of you next year.

This first one is with Lauren.

Tim
smile.gif

2007_12_16_004__Small_.jpg

your wife and daughter look like a couple of real honeys Tim...and i'd expect nothing less for a fine man such as yourself...happy birthday bro...and many more!
biggrin.gif

L8R, Bill.
cool.gif

your wife and daughter look like a couple of real honeys Tim...and i'd expect nothing less for a fine man such as yourself...happy birthday bro...and many more!
biggrin.gif

L8R, Bill.
cool.gif
Thanks Jinks. Thats my mom and grandmother next to me, but I am sure my mother will love to hear that you thought she was my wife.
smile.gif
I hope all is well with your family and you have a great Christmas.

Would have thought wife and daughter myself. Is that shotgun constantly loaded?

HAPPY BIRTHDAY BRO! They should have taken ya to tellico plains for rice krispies and mayfield milk!

Thanks for sharing Tim... Again, Happy birthday. I had a toast for you here in Germany...

DSC08312Large.jpg

PS - you know it's a pretty rare occasion that I show a picture with my face in it...

Back