Billet Rear Brake Reservoir

RussellJ

Rick Rollin'
Registered
Installed my new rear brake reservoir today and since there was a thread on them not too long ago I wanted to post a thread with pics of it installed as well and contact information for the gentleman that makes them. It looks really nice and much more easily accessible if you are doing brakes :thumbsup:

I got them from Jim Houlihan rightseat@hotmail.com.
It was $60 for the reservoir, $19 for my new oil cap not yet installed, and $14 the spring and seat.

Its a very nice quality piece and I highly recommend them from Jim

IMAG0142.jpg

I bought one of those too.......... It fits nice, works great. Just make sure the lid stays tight, mine fell off after a burnout one time!

I've got one coming from China for $20
:poke::rofl:
Sorry I couldn't resist.

Actually they are 130 bucks on ebay for the same thing :laugh: Yes i checked.

Its not the fact its cheap that i buy it its that i do not have a big budget and i just go the cheaper route for some things that are the similar quality :laugh:

Its not the fact its cheap that i buy it its that i do not have a big budget and i just go the cheaper route for some things that are the similar quality :laugh:
I don't blame you, in fact I have a couple of sets of the levers you bought coming. One set for the Busa, one for the BMW. For the price Pazzo, etc. want for a set I would just keep my stock levers. But now I don't have to.:cheerleader:

Yes it does come in black. I picked one up a while back and it fit great.

Back