Bike Security & Tracking

Centurion

Registered
Hello all,

I represent a company called Rojone Pty. Ltd.
Im not sure if this is the most appropriate place in the forum for this thread, but i thought this was more general then the others.

Just though i'd let everyone out there know theres a new security system for their bikes on the market.
Its called the BikeBandit, basically its a Protection system for your bike that is completly controled by the owner. There are no monitoring or ongoing fees because its you who monitors it.

The whole system is controled by your mobile phone, so no carrying around extra bulk on your keys.
It uses the GPS/GSM network to alow you to track your bike, immobilize it, or even watch it on a map on your PC among other features. If the bike is tampered with it'll ring & SMS you within 6 seconds.

So for example you park your bike, you turn off your ignition, 30 seconds later your BikeBandit autoarms (optional personal setup) then while you doing what your doing if somone sets off say your tilit switch in the bike while tryng to steal it, the system will ring your mobile, tell you whats wrong, then it'll give you voice prompt options that you can press on your mobile, so for example you decide to immobilize your bike, or track it or whatever you wish.

Anyway thats a very basic discription of the BikeBandit, theres still quite a bit more to it then that.
So if you'd like to read up more on this please visit the web link i have provided below:

www.rojone.com.au/bandit/bikebandit.html

Thanks for your time,
Have a good one!
Rob.

Dang sounds greats but is it less filling ...on the wallet
rock.gif

Now you know this thing has to cost an arm and a leg. Sounds nice, but what's the cost, and is it worth it.

most us phones are not GSM but cell tower to cell tower. Will this work with US cell phones?

vibration sensor (optional extra)
tilt sensor (optional extra)
maps (optional)
Interesting...Did not see any pricing on your site?  I may have missed it.

<!--EDIT|Ninja Eater
Reason for Edit: None given...|1076523039 -->

I saw a ad in Fast Bike (UK mag) and did some reasearch. Unfortunatly it doesen't work in the states because were cell tower to tower, like NE said.

Hello,

The Bike Bandit does work in the US, the GSM network is patchy in some areas (if you look up GSM providers web pages they should have a map of the areas covered), but if the unit doesnt have any reception then it'll keep looking for it till it does, as soon as its back in a GSM covered area it will dial out again.

Price in the US is US$ 850.00 + Installation.

If you wish more info on the US side of things I have provided the contact details below for our US rep.

John Sedlak
Genius PVM Corp.
Ph: 813 935 1825
E-mail: jsedlak@geniuspvm.com

Regards,
Rob.

Could be interesting if are GSM systems every gets better. I hate cell phones when you compare them with satalite. If you look at the map though you could get all the way from the north East states to mexico before you would get a call back.

imap_gsminfo.gif

Back