Bike Mods!!!

Very nice and welcome back!

Thanks man I appreciate it. Been workin hard on her. I love this site. I didnt know poop about bikes back in 02 when I got my first Busa and the guys on this site taught me like EVERYTHING. lol. Good group of people.

Nice I like your exhaust one day I want one of those :thumbsup:

Man on my old Busa I first ran Yoshimura on it but everyone kept talking about how awesome Akrapovic was. The curiousity finally got the best of me. I took the Yosh off and sold it then bought a full race akrapovic. Havent looked back since. Its a monster on the dyno ad the sound to me is perfect.

Please tighten the 12 mm axle block adjusting lock nut on the left side of you bird .

Dude thank you! I dunno how I havent noticed that! That would be from the shop when they mounted the tires up for me. Im taking this picture back to them and letting them see this. Im NOT hapoy.

Why I do all my own work including tires lol

I know man Im the same way. Tires just put me in a spot because I dont have tbe equipment to mount and balance them. Other than that my bike hasnt been in tbe shop since Ive had it. Its always a bunch of dumbasses workin on your bike and I dont trust my baby with anyone else. Lol

How long is the tire paint good for? Will it eventually chip and flake off?

It all depends. Yes it will flake off overtime but all you have to do is go back and touch it up. If you wet scrub your wheels often it doesnt last long. I only wash the rim and avoid the tire and lasts several months.

Back