Bike Gave Me A Present Today...... Need Parts

SSGT_B

Registered
So it's finally nice enough to ride here in Rochester. I needed to get some things from the store so I take it out to the sidewalk, start it and go get my helmet from the garage. It had other plans and gave me a big good time you. So now I need a stator cover, windscreen, new tail and some better frame sliders

I guess the blow wouldn't be so bad if my truck had not just been robbed and cost me in excess of 3K in damages and stolen property. FML

IMG_0125.JPG
IMG_0126.JPG
IMG_0127.JPG

Last edited:
That really SUCKS. :banghead: I hate to see a nice Gen I scratched up.

Thanks for the reminder. I usually pull mine out of the garage and then go back and get my Helmet,
Jacket and gloves etc. THEN I start it after I sit on it, while putting my helmet and gloves on.
My bike comes up to temp pretty quickly so by the time I have my stuff on it's at or almost at temp and ready to roll. :race:

You notice I said usually - so this is a reminder to shoot more for always. :D

Hate to hear about a fall over. What a crappy way to wreck a bike. Had you done the kickstand mod?

yea it bites. I did the mod with the stock stand however, not to the adj aftermarket one. Guess that will be getting modified while waiting for replacement parts.

Back