Hayabusa Owners Group

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Bigdiesel rides again!!!

BigDiesel

Registered
fourtune smiled on me today-actually had a few things go my way for a change-
1) FINALLY got my marriage license-Woo Hoo!!
super.gif

2)Got my deposit in with the bakery I want to do the wedding cakes...woman was out of town for two weeks...just came back-have to go see her tuesday to work out details.
3)Got my pre-nup papers coming from a good friend who handles all my traffic tickets, so no charge on that stuff-Yay!!

and 4)a buddy needed to borrow my truck to move today, and I knew he had a Gixxer 750...n He knew my bike just went kaputz on me yesterday...so when he came to get the rig, he left me the bike to play with all night! AWESOME!!!
cool.gif

Got to do a lil freeway cruisin, some downtown stylin', and hung out with some friends (incl. my lawyer buddy-if you dont have a friend in law, GET ONE!!!) had my one vodka-redbull and a great burger, some onion rings-it was a good day today. Just thought I'd share...

and here's the lil guy, hangin out in the pen with his big brother-awwwwww
smile.gif

Dogshow_AGMC_convention_003.JPG

its a nice bike-not sure what year, but she moves okay. that D&D pipe is L-O-U-D!!! not in a nice way, either. But when you're bike is more f'ked up than Bobby n Whitney on an airplane, you take what you can get!
biggrin.gif

Dogshow_AGMC_convention_002.JPG

cool.gif
Good to see you back on the road for a bit.

Those two bikes look like brothers! Happy to be together!

no doubt! im not complaining he called n said he's tired so keepin the truck another night-more cruisin for me!!! yee-haaaaawwww!
smile.gif

Dude, I feel for you as many times as your ride's been down. Hope you get her squared away, and I always like looking at yours (no, not just for Amy) to see how mine will look with the HMF's on it!
BTW, brother, do I feel for you getting ready for a wedding- there's always eloping, you know...
tounge.gif

Leaves more money for the honeymoon!

The Gixxer 750 is hands down one of the best...for the huge fun factor of riding. I would spend some cash and head to a couple of road racing schools...lots on info and knowledge shared in the programs.

Top Bottom