BigBS Made it Home

Ken I also enjoyed checking in on you and Jules supervising Angel She looke very relaxed
Nice meeting you did'nt you get thr HIDs also??

Between you and BOB, I have never seen people make my mom laugh that hard. It was great to meet you.:thumbsup:

Ken, It was a pleasure to finally meet you. You have always left a good impression on me with you nice bikes and posts. :beerchug:

Ken, It was a pleasure to finally meet you. You have always left a good impression on me with you nice bikes and posts. :beerchug:

My honor to have met you, Brendan. And thanks for the new method of washing the bike! :rofl: Seriously, glad you are okay after that little spill/splash.

Between you and BOB, I have never seen people make my mom laugh that hard. It was great to meet you.:thumbsup:

I had a great time, Mike. And meeting you and your mom was part of the icing on the cake.

Ken I also enjoyed checking in on you and Jules supervising Angel She looke very relaxed
Nice meeting you did'nt you get thr HIDs also??

That scene was a hoot! Actually had my HID before I got there, but John helped me out with some other stuff. Great meeting you and look forward to the next one.

glad to see you made it up and back safe. I think I saw you leave'n. I tried to give ya a wave in spring lake, but you were gone. Next start scheduling for the fall bash.

Were you riding or driving?

:beerchug:Was good to meet you, I have done the two up thing a lot of times on my V-Star. Nobody is crazy enough ride through the Dragon with me on a sport bike:laugh:

Driving the Durango. You were heading toward Sanford and I was just coming out of the back gate.

I was probably trying to get everything sitiated and dind't see you! We were talking about getting the NC contingent together, meet in say Statesville and book a block of rooms either at the Phillips or the Microtel for the Fall Bash. Thought that would make it better for everybody.

I was probably trying to get everything sitiated and dind't see you! We were talking about getting the NC contingent together, meet in say Statesville and book a block of rooms either at the Phillips or the Microtel for the Fall Bash. Thought that would make it better for everybody.

I pm'd loomis about that very subject yesterday. :thumbsup: That's what we did last spring.

Ken nice meeting you, I'm booking a cottage for Sept 23-27 I dont think we have a problem fill it.

call Ms Reba Now..

Just PM who's in for the following dates above..

Loomis.

Ken nice meeting you, I'm booking a cottage for Sept 23-27 I dont think we have a problem fill it.

call Ms Reba Now..

Just PM who's in for the following dates above..

Loomis.

How many does a cottage fit? I think it's around 4, right?

Just got 204.

I was in 201 and just watch out,,,, the toilet does not flush very well. We hadda pour buckets of water down teh drain to get it to werk right.:whistle:

we had 8 peeps in there!
hope to see you there ken:beerchug:

Back