Better pictures for you guys.

This is common on slammed bikes. I would climb underneath and check it out for damage. Next time you have the brake side fairing off ( oil change ) check the tubes real good for damage and look closely at the exhaust ports for leakage.

I'm sure everything is fine.

Sweet ride
super.gif

(BlueHaya @ Aug. 29 2007,19:25)
(dadofthree @ Aug. 29 2007,17:54) Forgot, I'm thinking you have a gear indicator on the tree and possibly a TRE
wow.gif
BlueGauges switch
Is that for changing colors
rock.gif
Never seen one exposed like that, thought it might be an indicator
blush.gif

(dadofthree @ Aug. 29 2007,19:28)
(BlueHaya @ Aug. 29 2007,19:25)
(dadofthree @ Aug. 29 2007,17:54) Forgot, I'm thinking you have a gear indicator on the tree and possibly a TRE  
wow.gif
BlueGauges switch
Is that for changing colors
rock.gif
 Never seen one exposed like that, thought it might be an indicator  
blush.gif
Yes, it changes from blue to green and has a dimmer on it. It was just flopping around and I didnt want it to get hung on something when I was least expecting it. I have been looking for a gear indicator on E-bay, I think I found what I want.

(hayabusa4fun @ Aug. 30 2007,14:02) Sweet  
super.gif

It's never too late to paint it Black... Brakes are stock.
Thats pretty good. We all know that blue is the fastest color. I know this because when I had my Katana, it was also blue and the guys over at Katriders also confirmed that blue is indeed, the fastest color.
smile.gif

Nice Bike. TOO BAD you got the Wrong Color. Because it's NOT a Red and Black BUSA you will never be able to find out how fast the BUSA can Really GO !!!!

Twoton,
You might want to reconsider your Bluegauges switch location. They are not waterproof. Busawhipped had to replace his because it got wet. Good looking bike. A little low for me, but good lookin' all the same.

Don

(USN05LE @ Aug. 31 2007,06:46) Twoton,
  You might want to reconsider your Bluegauges switch location.  They are not waterproof.  Busawhipped had to replace his because it got wet.  Good looking bike.  A little low for me, but good lookin' all the same.

Don
Thanks for the tip. I may have to find something to do with it then. It was just loose and flopping around. I was afraid it would hang up at an inopertune moment. I could relocate it to the gauge panel somewhere.

Thanks guys, I am slowly making her my own. I was able to get the rear seat and grab bar back from the original owner. We plan to put some good miles on it this weekend.

If you are interested in checking the suspension, check Jinkster's writeup. Excellent stuff!

Back