Best Place For Suzuki Oil

Discussion in 'Maintenance and Do-It-Yourself' started by BusaBenny, Apr 20, 2017.

1. BusaBenny

BusaBenny Registered

Contests won:
    Hi. I was wondering where is the best place online to buy 10w-40 Suzuki oil for my gen2? I'm seeing prices around $36 a gallon. Thanks.

2. jch364

jch364 Registered

Contests won:
    Name:
    jeff
    just curious why you would be wanting to use that particular oil. Of course not trying to start the 53rd oil war thread or anything

twotonevert likes this.
  3. CBXRider

CBXRider Donating Member Registered

Contests won:
    Name:
    Terry
    Amsoil! :)

4. twotonevert

twotonevert Member of P.E.A. Moderator Donating Member Registered

Contests won:
    Name:
    James Wilson
    Too late! MOBILE FTW!

5. BusaBenny

BusaBenny Registered

Contests won:
    Honestly the only reason I have is the po kept everything stock and I feel I want to do the same. I've always ran rotella t6 in my bike but this time I'm thinking to stay stock.

6. nosbig

nosbig Registered

Contests won:
    Name:
    Shawn
    You do realize that stock oil doesn't even stay the same. Suzuki, Yamaha, HD all of they take bids from the oil companies to see who will fill their bottles the cheapest.

piratediverjefff and sixpack577 like this.
  7. skydivr

skydivr Jumps from perfectly good Airplanes Donating Member

Contests won:
    Suzuki specific branded oil is going away. Suzuki is private labeling their oil into the ECSTAR brand (now you know why the motogp bikes are ECSTAR) - BMW has done the same thing with Advantec. Some dealers are trying to move their remaining supply of Suzuki-branded oil so you might get lucky calling around.

NOTE: Suzuki branded oil is just private-labeled oil by another manufacturer (don't know who). There are PLENTY of good name-brand oils available. Most of us prefer full-synthetic over dino oil.

piratediverjefff and sixpack577 like this.
  8. BusaBenny

BusaBenny Registered

Contests won:
    Oh ok skydivr that's why I'm having trouble finding it. Well in that case it's either amsoil or t6. Thanks guys.