best looking helmet ever

Hmm... I have a Shoei, an HJC, a Scorpion and a Caberg.

I couldn't really care less what they look like; I'm about comfort and protection.

My caberg is fuglier than sin, tho'.

Hmm... I have a Shoei, an HJC, a Scorpion and a Caberg.

I couldn't really care less what they look like; I'm about comfort and protection.

My caberg is fuglier than sin, tho'.

post up a pic of the fugly helmet

i just bought a faceless cap helmet at the flea market. its really cool. you guys ever see the helmets that Vespa riders wear? i love those things!!! glad i got mine cheap at the flea market. any ideas about what stickers to put on it?????

I'm thinking really hard about buying this one...........

akuma_v1_helmet_werewolf_red_LG.jpg

:welcome::welcome:

first rule of any helmet purchase is "FIT" a lid that does not fit your head right is not worth the box it comes in..

You need to try on lids and find the ones that fit your head shape (oval and round are the common fits) Arai, Shoei and Bell are "oval" fits and the Soumy is "round" (these are lids I have owned)

After that fact you have the actual fit, make sure you get it right.. if you ever need the thing, it is going to mean more than looks :)

you might want to visit some local shops with helmets before you order anything..

Im pretty happy with my my HJC ( Spikes optionable )

===================================================================

HELMET 008.jpg

HELMET 009.jpg

SPARKS at 130 a pop with 5 year warranty, if u crash send a police report and get a new helmet free. Lite and strong ece-22-05, and comes with 2 shields sun and clear, again 130 a pop and cheaper online u cant go wrong. Way better than KBC

I love shark RSR2 Duhamel, but I will have the Icon Domain 2 Machanica in the coming months. I think it has the sickest graphics.

shark1.jpg

Icon Domain 2 Machanica.jpg

I have just purchased an 09' Shoei XR1000 in this fantastic colour and I love it. Goes well with my Busa's colour scheme.

1.jpg

Hi all, second post of the forum, so don't flame me if something like this is buried deep in your old topics. I wanted to ask about the best helmets out there. I have a shoei raid and it's pretty bashed up. So, I'm gonna get a new one.

I'm not talking just the safest, but the best looking too. I like the roof ones with the stripe down the middle, and the boxer ones, Dexdirect.com

but i wanted to ask about. are there any really ****ing cool helmets that I don't know about?

1st off it's best for you got to find out which helmet gonna feel most comfortable on your head. The interiors are shaped different. Then go from there on what you have for looks. don't want something that looks good,but doesn't feel right.

It's 4 years old... worn EVERY time i hit the rode...and STILL looks this good...had a Shoei Rep at a local dealer tell me to put it away cause they are so hard to find...

6.jpg

Back