Best Carbon Fiber Front Fender?  Need One....

HayabusaEPT

Registered
I am looking for a carbon fiber front fender for my busa. Who has the best on in looks and function. Price does not matter. Please help. need one fast..

PS Selling Fairing set for 01 Busa in Classifieds. Take a look.

Check with WarBaby ( e-mail: Tom@veltune.com ). He has a nice one on his shop bike. I don't remember where he got it though. I'm sure Tom will be glad to point you in the right direction.
wink.gif

Here you go - they are in Europe but this is a really trick looking carbon fender. http://www.carbontek.com/ctk/asp/product.asp?P_ID=140

Another option would be the front fender straight from Suzuki...Not the cheapest but from what I have seen and felt of it, well made.

Another option would be the front fender straight from Suzuki...Not the cheapest but from what I have seen and felt of it, well made.
Just an FYI,
I tried to order the genuine Suzuki part, and they said that it's discontinued. If you find out otherwise, give us a post. The LP version is carbonwerks, I think. It looks like a good choice, but I haven't seen one yet, so I can't vouch.

Just an FYI,
 I tried to order the genuine Suzuki part, and they said that it's discontinued.  If you find out otherwise, give us a post.  The LP version is carbonwerks, I think.  It looks like a good choice, but I haven't seen one yet, so I can't vouch.
Hmmm, Thats too bad, thanks man...

Now sort of on topic anyone know where to get a Carbon tank cover? A rigid, stick on sort of thing that covers more than just where your boys would be bumping the tank...

What do you guys think of this fender?
Hey HayabusaEPT, I realize that this may be a little off-topic, but everytime I read your board name all I can think of is the EPT Early Pregnancy Test...
biggrin.gif
 That is really some funny shiiite if you think about it.

Brian
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
Never saw it that way. EPT stand for El Paso Texas. But that is true what you say as well. Should of thought of that when I made my name. And thats that I have 4 kids.

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

Back