Best Battery For The Busa

Bigwillystyle

Registered
Hello busa family I have a 2012 busa I need to get a new battery, I have been to cycle gear website and looking on youtube for reviews. Please help thanks

Yuasa YTZ12S is the battery I just got for my Busa. It seems like the best money can buy. I only bought it because I have a gps tracker that drained my old battery in 4 days. I would have gotten a $30 walmart battery otherwise.

Go with A Lifo battery, acid based is old technology with way less cranking amps.

my shorai saved me many times when my stock regulator wasnt putting out enough volts!

BB

I put a MotoBatt MBTX9U in mine last fall and was quite happy! Cheap, spins a lot faster than the stocker ever did, extra set of terminals for your gadgets.

Hello busa family I have a 2012 busa I need to get a new battery, I have been to cycle gear website and looking on youtube for reviews. Please help thanks

I would go with a lithium-ion battery and save the four or so pounds and have a much stronger battery as well. Think of how much money it would cost to shave that much weight off, AND so high up on the frame.

I've got a Scorpion lithium that weighs nearly nothing. It also has a push button voltage scale built in. With a tender I never have to worry anyway. Really spins the motor hot or cold.

Back