Best all time topic posted on ORG...

OB_Factory

Registered
Many of you "old timers" who have made ORG what it is, often refer to previous topics that contain good information.

For us "newer" guys, tell us which topic thread was the most useful to you.

Give us an index of topics to go search.

This is the idea I have been working on over at my site. To start, Im going through as much of the old threads as possible and organizing infromation into a better organized forum. Eventually I will get to the How-To's described here. Hopefully this will make things easier.

~BP

Use of paper clip in the Dealer Mode switch to diagnose FI and ignition bugs would get my vote.

2nd Choice the airbox-ramair threads.

It will be tough to choose

[This message has been edited by Lyle (edited 23 December 1999).]

I've thought about this question and I gotta say I can't choose one thread to be the best, or even ten.

To me this forum is just one gigantic glorious thread, all of it reflecting the way a large group of VERY SERIOUS MOTORCYCLE ENTHUSIASTS see the world around them. But not just any enthusiasts...

Enthusiasts who care enough to make sure they're riding the horniest bike on Earth, even if they love other bikes, too.

In a bike garage party you get guys who have a bike but it doesn't work (meaning they don't care enough to fix it) and guys who don't have a bike (Mike no longer has a bike) and guys who have a bike but are afraid of it.

On this forum there are no dilettantes. People here either ride bikes or talk about bikes. Other stuff like eating, sex, sleep, work...even fishing...come second.

My vote: The whole dang archives!

DP's right! The whole thread holds something for everyone. The recalls, the tips, the aftermarket parts info. Man, everyone has been able to glean something good out of the group. Maybe the only bad threads were all the ZX-12 crap. To each his own.

[This message has been edited by jr7501 (edited 23 December 1999).]

Topics that concerned the "Cut out problem" and the service bulletins 108 109.

It's something that could save your life.

HayabusaLand, by Dirty Pete.

Big Bore Excess by Frank Adams.

Jeffw airbox mod photo's at jeff's site
(there are links here to Jeffw's site)

I came to this site in mid-June to see if I could receive some opinions to help with my decision between the XX and Busa.
I posted my 1st or 2nd topic called Blackbird vs. Busa, I think?
This thread started out innocent enough, and CyberJosie responded with some opinions as did others. Then it got out of hand. Yes, death threats, and more. CyberJosie preferred the XX it seemed, but seemd to push a lot of peoples buttons in her posts. I would have to crown CyberJosie the "Queen of Flame".
Turned out CyberJosie was a dancer, as in exotic, and she began screwing with BigDog when he removed her from the site. She came back though.
She had her own website and was pretty good with computers, because BigDog couldn't ban her for a long while.
This post must have been eliminated, because i can't find it now. Where it should be is all black.
Wonder what happened to CyberJosie? Merry Christmas to you if your back as another name. The thread did help my decision in the end.
Bob
Not a favorite, but very memorable.

For me, the service bulletons for the cut outs and the recall information top my list as the most useful thread.

Second for me is all of the product info that's been available. I've never had the ability to read real life reviews of aftermarket products the way we are able to on this site.

Back