Been having problems with solicitors and new phone

I solved a problem like that once. I sent freaky gay magazines to all of his neighbors houses w/ his name on it. They never looked at the name & assumed it was theirs so they opened it & freaked. He moved about 2 months later.  
guns.gif
laugh.gif
That's funny!

OMG, I know exactly where there building is. I don't live far from there either. Maybe, I could accidently have a few nails , kinda of, fly out my car window as I drive around the parking lot.
laugh.gif
OOO OOO OOO, or maybe their landscaping needs some fertilizer and I have some organic fertilizer dumped at their door. You know Organic is always the best. No pestky fake stuff for them.
rofl.gif

i have been getting it for last couple of months too. this is what i do: i press 1 to talk to someone then when he answers i cuss him so bad ( every nasty word i know)then i tell him why don't you call me again if you want more!!!
this helps me get through my stress through out the day too.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

laugh.gif

For the past several years we only buy cheap phones. I tend to break them when it comes to stuff like this. I would love to "give some back". Kind of a pass it on thing.

I might just have to give them a call when I'm working night shift this weekend.
smile.gif

Chris

OMG, I know exactly where there building is. I don't live far from there either. Maybe, I could accidently have a few nails , kinda of, fly out my car window as I drive around the parking lot.
laugh.gif
OOO OOO OOO, or maybe their landscaping needs some fertilizer and I have some organic fertilizer dumped at their door. You know Organic is always the best. No pestky fake stuff for them.
rofl.gif
I was thinking about pm'ing you or Dennis, I figured you guys would know where that was..... that is too funny.

Back