Bazzaz maps???

Discussion in 'Gen II Busa Information' started by Dozerdriver, Apr 16, 2009.

1. Dozerdriver

Dozerdriver Registered

Anyone have any full exhaust base maps for the Bazzaz? I have a full Tsukigi cannon exhaust. Everything else stock. I can only find slip on maps.

2. Greenbean

Greenbean Registered

::51

I want pics when your finished and a full video of your "sound system"

I am sure someone soon will chime in with help.

3. GPW

GPW Donating Member

For now you could increase our overall slip-on map increase by 17% should make things safer until your tune. Right click highlight entire map, increment by 17%, save before and after changes.

Greg

4. Dozerdriver

Dozerdriver Registered

Greg or any body who knows, am I doing something wrong? It increases everything to a positive... no more negative #'s. I am going to wait for a response before I try this. I am working with this offline if that matters. Hoping to get the tune next week. I got pictures....:thumbsup:

Attached Files:

5. Got-Busa?

Got-Busa? Donating Member

I can tell you now that if you increase it by that much, the bike is going to be a complete DOG! I would take the slip-on map that Bazzaz provides and add maybe 5% max for now accross the board. If you have the self mapper that will get you closer but 17% is way to fat for a pipe and pump gas!

There are a few areas that will increase a bunch during a custom tune but not nearly that FAT across the board, that's crazy unless you are running race gas!

6. GPW

GPW Donating Member

I have tuned 22 Hayabusa's with the Bazzaz...the fuel will make you safe, not fast until you can get in here for a tune in our $55,000 dyno room. ::4

7. GPW

GPW Donating Member

It will richen the entire map. I do this on every busa I tune as a starting point. I tune each bike on its own not up load a base map and tweak it. The 17% will keep you safe.

8. Hayabusa2005

Hayabusa2005 Registered

Count on Greg! :thumbsup:

9. Got-Busa?

So if I've tuned over 100 bikes and have a $100k dyno room does that mean I know more than you...?

If you only knew...

10. Johnnycheese

Johnnycheese Registered

Damm why did you spend so much?

I didn't and still tune fast ass bike
    sorry Greg you left yourself open:banghead:

11. SANDFLEA85

SANDFLEA85 Registered

I ran my gen1 at 10% fat(NOS), got like 20mpg on that,cant imagine what 17% will do

12. ToXSicK RoCKeT

ToXSicK RoCKeT Registered

Got to remember though, Gen1 and Gen2 are apples and oranges...... Not saying 17% is the correct increase(especially with Bazzaz), but your 10% was for 4 injectors NOT 8. You also have to take into consideration that @ 7500rpm(when the secondary injectors fire)the ecu cuts the primaryz in half.

13. Got-Busa?

It doesn't matter, 17% increase is a complete joke for ALL values across the board. If he's getting a custom tune next week, he's better off just poking around with the slip-on map that Bazzaz provides....

14. GPW

GPW Donating Member

When are you bringing it in for a custom map? Tuned for pump gas correct, thats what I run on our bike.

15. SANDFLEA85

SANDFLEA85 Registered

not too many ppl riding around over 7500rpms majority of the time,esp on stock gearing,I bet riding to work and around town,I hardly get over 5000rpms:whistle:

16. Dozerdriver

Dozerdriver Registered

Hoping Friday... :please:

17. GPW

GPW Donating Member

Will shoot you a note in the morning. ::4

18. ToXSicK RoCKeT

Not disagreeing with you on this.......17% is VERY rich, i dont even think the bike would run?? But from what i "hear" Greg is a pretty good builder/tuner so maybe he knows something we dont :dunno:

19. GPW

GPW Donating Member

I am tuning the bike this weekend.
    The Tsukigi Cannon has the largest (MM) exhaust outlet (EXIT) out of any of the Gen II pipes other than a sidewinder...it gets very thirsty (LEAN) fast.....

Last edited: Apr 19, 2009
  20. ToXSicK RoCKeT

Very interesting, would you mind sharing the before and after numbers :please: ? May the HP Gawds be with you guyz! ::4