Bazzaz Bluetooth adapter, what do you think about it.

That looks hot. I was thinking about going to Bazzaz for the TC. How do you like it and what do you use it for (street, track, drag)?

That looks hot. I was thinking about going to Bazzaz for the TC. How do you like it and what do you use it for (street, track, drag)?

So far I like the bazzaz ZFI-TC on my gen1. I ride my bike 99% on the street and 1% on the strip. I hope to get out more and do more drag racing now that I moved to EL Paso. The key points of this product, is that you are able to adjust your tune while riding anywhere.

Yes. I have an AutoTune and frankly don't get the point on that. I sort of thought they were afraid of the liability of making it "live". But I thought they could just limit the range of the A/F ratio adjustments and if you want more you would have to do it mannually. Seems like the Bazzaz is a better basic setup - controls all 8 injectors, has the TC, and a bunch of other stuff all built into the basic unit. The bluetooth thing just makes it even more user friendly. Maybe because the Dynojet guys are selling Dynos to the service outlets they dont want to dump too much power in the hands of the individual rider.

Back