Bash lodging DECONFLICTION ONLY

We're neighbors Doyle...Confirmed at Phillips Motel Room #102 Arrive Wed 20th - Depart Sunday 25th :cheerleader:

Angela I will PM you my contact info for ICE.

We're neighbors Doyle...Confirmed at Phillips Motel Room #102 Arrive Wed 20th - Depart Sunday 25th :cheerleader:

Angela I will PM you my contact info for ICE.

you coming home for the bash or full time? :thumbsup:

Myself and the mrs are at the two wheel inn. We'll arrive early friday afternoon and be leaving sunday afternoon.
Posted via Mobile Device

Whoever is in Cottage 205 I will be needing to park next to it if that is OK.

I just booked at 2-wheel for 21-24. They have a TWO WEEK cancellation policy. 1 Room remains! I think that means I have an extra bed but I'd have to check.

me and the wife are in 111 i think.....been 1 year and a lot of bad events since i made the reservation. I will check on this to make sure in the next week or so.

The Mrs and I will be in 118, Tuesday through Saturday nights. :thumbsup:

Platypusfetch- AKA. Matt

Arriving @ Fontana Village Resort on 22 April. Checking out 25 April
Rm 165
Blackberry -31E8C6E5 (Blackberry Messenger)
(705)933-4598 c.

Hoping that being off the beaten path a bit, I can still jump in on activities :)

Platypusfetch- AKA. Matt

Arriving @ Fontana Village Resort on 22 April. Checking out 25 April
Rm 165
Blackberry -31E8C6E5 (Blackberry Messenger)
(705)933-4598 c.

Hoping that being off the beaten path a bit, I can still jump in on activities :)

heh, you arent exactly off the beaten path, more like right off to the side of it :laugh: Fontana Village is a little bit of a drive home from the Phillips but you are right off Hwy28 in the middle of some prime roads and a *fun* drive up to the CROT for pancakes in the morning :thumbsup: You'll find that unless there is a group ride leaving from the Phillips, folks migrate to the CROT in the mornings and head out from there to various places.

CROT - Cross Roads of Time - On the map, look for the intersection of US129 & US28. It is the place where the "resort" is located, another popular place to stay, though more 1950s motelish than a true resort ;). You'll find that the restaurant there is great for burgers and breakfast, plenty of stuff to buy souvenir wise and they stock some parts. Also its the only gas station up that way, closest one from there is either right by where you are staying or down in Robbinsville (Robbinsville is the cheapest). The big claim to fame is that the CROT is the starting point of the dragon so on a nice day around noonish, you'll be hard pressed to find a place to park your bike :laugh:

I'm wanting to head down that way arriving Thursday leaving Sunday....Micro has some rooms left. Is it hard to find other .org members when you get down there? I tried to talk my wife into going with her baby ninja, but she has plans she can't shake. I just don't want to get down there and spend the whole time all alone..lol

I'm wanting to head down that way arriving Thursday leaving Sunday....Micro has some rooms left. Is it hard to find other .org members when you get down there? I tried to talk my wife into going with her baby ninja, but she has plans she can't shake. I just don't want to get down there and spend the whole time all alone..lol

hmm, yeah, no. If you arrive mid day thursday a bunch of folks will probably be out enjoying the roads before the masses arrive on the weekend. Thursday PM though, you'll start to see the Phillips Motel fill up with trailers and busas. Just go hang out over there if nothing else, look for either the big red 20' trailer or the big black 20+' trailer. red one is the hospital and the black one is Gxr's where the food will be friday.....even Stevie Wonder could find the group at the Phillips :laugh:

Seriously though, you can NOT miss the group :thumbsup:

Back