Bash dates Fall 2011 and Spring 2012

I was talking about the bash (we've always trailered but I'd be willing to ride it.

I rode to Eureka last summer and it's not that bad a ride. My wife is starting a new job next week so I don't know if she can get time off for eureka. When are you headed there?

I might have to meet you guys in Little Rock. I need to talk Macon into joining us.

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk

I was talking about the bash (we've always trailered but I'd be willing to ride it.

I rode to Eureka last summer and it's not that bad a ride. My wife is starting a new job next week so I don't know if she can get time off for eureka. When are you headed there?

I may have a trailer by the time sept bash is here (just dont know if I want to ride 16 hours to nc) ...but for SURE riding out of dallas area on 1st of June (wed) up to EUREKA SPRINGS have a room reserved for wed-sunday 1st-5th...way looking forward to it..

I will defenetly give it a try again, had a great time, nice people, music, food, creeper race, its all good!!!:thumbsup:

Besides my bike has low miles and this kicks them up a lil bit:whistle: :laugh:

I wish I could make it to the fall bash, it sounds like a blast. I will take part in the spring 12 bash in Arkansas. I live in Joplin MO, the Springs isnt to far for me to ride.:thumbsup: :beerchug:

BAH, Sorry can't make the Fall Bash, BUT I will be at the Phillips First weekend of Aug with Lycan.

Wifey wants to Book a Cruise in Oct, I dont have the Vacs days for Both.

wait...what...the busa CRUISE????? dude i would be wayyyyy in for that one

It's looking like we may not make the Fall Bash either. Still up in the air. Hope you guys have a blast in August though!

I look forward to doing the dragon and meeting other busa owners. I live in Nashville but most likely stay over one night.
where is a good reasonable place to stay? What is the best morning to arrive and ride the dragon
with the group. Is there a daily activity listing?
Posted via Mobile Device

Back