Barber Motorsports Weekend Aug 10-11

Come spend some time with friends!
AND
Ride Barber for both days at an unbelievable rate $300 total!!
For Hayabusa Org. Members Only! :-D

I gotta get Trey to look the other way while I see what improvement I can make on his BMW....

My first track day at Barber April 2012 with Charlesbusa.

ForumRunner_20130419_123141.png

ForumRunner_20130419_123233.png

ForumRunner_20130419_123438.png

ForumRunner_20130419_123507.png

ForumRunner_20130419_123141.png

ForumRunner_20130419_123233.png

ForumRunner_20130419_123438.png

ForumRunner_20130419_123507.png

Don't wait til the last minute to sign up. Use the discount code and save some $$. Looking forward to seeing everyone out there.

I am about to sign up end of this month...thinking level 2? Any thoughts Trey Keith??

Yep, I'm IN :)
Signed up for I so I could circulate with everyone...

1. Motochris
2. TreyYoung
3. Busaqirl4444
4. SCBQQSTN
5. Skydivr

I have someone selling two days at Barber $300 august 10-11. He is holding for me. If you want them please respond ASAP!!

$300 both days!!!
You know you want to go! :-D
PM me asap.
Regular price is $460.

Can't wait to get on the track. Looking forward to watching you advanced fellas techniques and speed. Yeah Umm I know I will not keep up with you and I'm GOOD with that. LOL Looking forward to seeing you all too. It's gonna be fun fun fun... :cheerleader:

Don't miss out on this anyone who wants to go, this track is absolutely fabulously awesome... Yep sure is!

Can't wait to get on the track. Looking forward to watching you advanced fellas techniques and speed. Yeah Umm I know I will not keep up with you and I'm GOOD with that. LOL Looking forward to seeing you all too. It's gonna be fun fun fun... :cheerleader:

Don't miss out on this anyone who wants to go, this track is absolutely fabulously awesome... Yep sure is!

Your pit crew will be there Friday. :poke:

Just get out and ride your own ride and you will be fine! We all love it when women get out and ride! We'll get a coach to help you if you want!

Gonna be a fun relaxed time. Amp it up through out the day and through out the weekend. ALL the instructors with 3T are experienced racers. They will be happy to help. We will be riding Intermediate as well. Will be good fun. Bring lots of fluids and a fan :)

made it to barber last night to the whole crew, got set up, did some tech prep, had dinner, woke up to a beautiful day and can't wait to get started. woohoo barber rules...

y'all are missing out on the FUN..

Sent from iPhone using Forum Runner

Back