Bad little Ford Fiesta...You think?

Rollin20z

Registered
Wondered how long those tires would last..boy can drive for sure. :thumbsup:

- Ken Block's Gymkhana THREE, Part 2; Ultimate Playground; l'Autodrome, France[/url]

Last edited by a moderator:
I never saw it.. so thanks for the repost.. It's not like you're gonna dig through last years post just to see it if you hadn't seen it.. So I'm glad it didnt' get deleted before I got to see it..

I don't even like those fords... But built like that, I think I'd love to drive one.. hahah.. That car is a beast.. and that driver is just sick!!!

Yeah , I know. It is bad azz. I'm still debating on a T-Rex or looking into how much trouble it is to do a smart car conversion:laugh: I know I would be a little ashamed to pull up beside one of those cigarette packs at a light and have my butt handed to me in the Z. ::11

yeah, but I bet there is twice the money in one of those cig pack cars than your z. (which is a sweet ride!!) get a turbo for it :laugh:

yeah, but I bet there is twice the money in one of those cig pack cars than your z. (which is a sweet ride!!) get a turbo for it :laugh:

Actually after a quick search it looks like you can get a smart conversion done for around $30-35k including car.

Get the car for $10K or less, cheaper the better, just cutting it up:
Used Smart Cars For Sale - Yahoo! Autos

Send it to Sinister Sand Sports:
Sinister Sand Sports - Hayabusa Smart Car Conversion
They estimate around $20K work all work including kits and motor, but just add another $5k for a just because it'll probably happen.

So there you have a bad azz little grocery retriever for less than $40k easy. Or if you can do it yourself much cheaper:thumbsup: I don't see where there would be twice as much in one and besides it will never look or sound as good as a EBC5Z06:laugh:, but I bet it is a helluva lot of fun.:thumbsup:

- smart turbo with hayabusa engine[/url]

Last edited by a moderator:
Back